Page 10 of 626 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    After 2 movies with phoenix we have to be realists that we won't see another phoenix saga on movies for a good time
    ...unless Disney wants to do it and do it right. Then we would...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    do you guys think her role in age of x-men will be good?
    I have some hopes. The writers have handled her well the other time they wrote her, and from the cover of #1 she seems to be the leader or at least have a main role.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    ...unless Disney wants to do it and do it right. Then we would...
    Disney won't want to the same story for the 3rd time. Look how they changed up Spider-Man completely...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Careful what you wish for. After the first three X-movies, Emma fans clamored for her to be in a movie.

We got... January Jones.

Yeah...

"The second greatest tragedy in life is not getting what you want. The greatest tragedy... is getting it."
    This is true but the good thing about Kevin Feige and Disney is they have a knack for casting the perfect people to realize the characters on the big screen, I trust them to make good choices when casting the X-Men.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Careful what you wish for. After the first three X-movies, Emma fans clamored for her to be in a movie.

We got... January Jones.

Yeah...

"The second greatest tragedy in life is not getting what you want. The greatest tragedy... is getting it."
    Poor Emma! And poor Jannuary Jones! I imagine it:
    -"What do I do?"
    -"Just stand here looking bored".
    But to be honest, I don't think Singer's idea of casting Sigourney Weaver for the part would have been great too!
    I too want to see Jean Grey, not Phoenix, for a little while but I know that, one day , they will have to treat the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix storyline and I hope this time they will make it big!
    Last edited by mogwen; 01-04-2019 at 03:55 PM.

Ultimate Member

I'm going to guess that after this upcoming event is over we're going to get a triangle again of Scott/Jean/Logan, though without Jean married to Scott so she'll bounce back and forth to a point between them...sadly...

Anyway I wonder how Jean will then react to both Scott and Logan being alive again...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I just fear that Disney would want to pass on Jean. Sometimes it feels that of the core and iconic x-men she is the one that is usually left out.

Jean still very much loves Scott. She said she wishes he were alive here with her, not Logan. We already saw her react to Logan being alive. I expect Scott to generate some emotions from her

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm going to guess that after this upcoming event is over we're going to get a triangle again of Scott/Jean/Logan, though without Jean married to Scott so she'll bounce back and forth to a point between them...sadly...

Anyway I wonder how Jean will then react to both Scott and Logan being alive again...
    I don't believe the love triangle will be Scott/logan/jean. Marvel isn't hinting on anything romantic for Logan/Jean. Maybe on the final issue of return of wolverine, but seems unlikely.
    I'm sure there will be a triangle, Scott/Jean/guy from age of x-man

Incredible Member

Okay, another one I think would be a good contender especially if they want to go younger is Maya Hawke, the daughter of Uma thurman and Ethan Hawke, next in Stranger Things s3, I saw her act, she's quite a good actress with a wide range of expressions!
    stranger-things-season-3-maya-hawke-001-1200x800.jpg

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't believe the love triangle will be Scott/logan/jean. Marvel isn't hinting on anything romantic for Logan/Jean. Maybe on the final issue of return of wolverine, but seems unlikely.
    I'm sure there will be a triangle, Scott/Jean/guy from age of x-man
    It seems like it's gonna be Bishop. I'm... okay with that.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Okay, another one I think would be a good contender especially if they want to go younger is Maya Hawke, the daughter of Uma thurman and Ethan Hawke, next in Stranger Things s3, I saw her act, she's quite a good actress with a wide range of expressions!
    stranger-things-season-3-maya-hawke-001-1200x800.jpg
    She has a very nice facial structure (i'm talking like a serial killer haha). She has the looks, really look like a young Jean Grey,

If I was feige, I would go for early 20s. Not teenagers, but also not full adults.

I would like to think there is not going to be a love triangle but this is marvel so it will probably happen because apparently people like love triangles. Is not like love triangles make every character/relationship look bad or anything.
    I love Jean's relationship with Scott but it has it's own problems, independent of any other relationship Jean starts. It's a different story that will move at his own phase. Sure marvel will probably **** on it to prop up the next but that's how marvel works. I'm happy to know that they still love each other.

I don't think any other than Claremont is really interested in Jean/Logan. I don't have anything againts it but Marvel has avoided it so much i don't think it will happen.
    I hope marvel treats everything with care, it is possible to make everybody happy but marvel isn't known for that.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-04-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    It seems like it's gonna be Bishop. I'm... okay with that.
    You know, although not problem with Bishop and Jean, why is he such a popular option around here?. Seems a bit random, i always thought that Warren make more sense if they wanted an alternative for Scott.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    You know, although not problem with Bishop and Jean, why is he such a popular option around here?. Seems a bit random, i always thought that Warren make more sense if they wanted an alternative for Scott.
    It seems random to me too. I suppose it was because that typhoid mary "crossover". it's so ironic because i find him so similar to scott

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Mainly? It makes sense for the context of Age of X-Man, and it makes for pretty good drama. That's all.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey