Page 103 of 626 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercide View Post
    By this logic though Quicksilver, whilst married to Crystal, had a thing with Storm. Rogue and Magneto got married. Logan and Jean were an item and BlinkxAnnihilus 4eva because all that stuff happened in AoA.

I honestly do not understand why Bishop or Jean would find each other attractive in 616. Bishop and Rachel, maybe (though I think Rachel is gay myself) but...what is there really between the two of them that would make them attracted to one another beyond the physical.
    Several weeks ago one of our fellow posters, PhoenixStudies posted numerous scans showing various interactions between Jean and Bishop. They have history together as they both were members of the original X-Men Gold Team. Granted that isn't much, but at least they do have history.

I can definitely see Jean having commonality with Bishop when he was portrayed by Claremont in Xtreme X-Men. I could see her being attracted to him. I think Bishop is a great character , and I've already said my peace about how his character was assassinated in more recent years.

I also do not think Jean would have one night stands.. or if she did it wouldn't be very often. Things happen. I think it was clear in Age of X-man that Jean and Bishop remembered having a romantic history together.

all this alternate reality stuff has accomplished is destroy any semblance of character progression, month after month of the current writing regime and all we can discuss it's been reduced to dumb shipping.....just great!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    all this alternate reality stuff has accomplished is destroy any semblance of character progression, month after month of the current writing regime and all we can discuss it's been reduced to dumb shipping.....just great!
    I agree, i know some people like shipping (i do) but it can't be or shouldn't be the most important thing about the characters. Jean is better than that, there is more on her character than that.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-23-2019 at 06:29 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Several weeks ago one of our fellow posters, PhoenixStudies posted numerous scans showing various interactions between Jean and Bishop. They have history together as they both were members of the original X-Men Gold Team. Granted that isn't much, but at least they do have history.

I can definitely see Jean having commonality with Bishop when he was portrayed by Claremont in Xtreme X-Men. I could see her being attracted to him. I think Bishop is a great character , and I've already said my peace about how his character was assassinated in more recent years.

I also do not think Jean would have one night stands.. or if she did it wouldn't be very often. Things happen. I think it was clear in Age of X-man that Jean and Bishop remembered having a romantic history together.
    All of this.

The thing with Bishop and Jean is that they are both so primed for new outlooks and situations. It makes a certain sense to have them connect. Them being teammates before is a plus that doesn't even have to be there in order to establish that they are going to try something. People that have never dated each other before start dating each other all the time, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    All of this.

The thing with Bishop and Jean is that they are both so primed for new outlooks and situations. It makes a certain sense to have them connect. Them being teammates before is a plus that doesn't even have to be there in order to establish that they are going to try something. People that have never dated each other before start dating each other all the time, right?
    yep, it is true. People get to know each other a lot when they start dating or get interested in someone.
    That is just a bad excuse, Scott and Emma weren't even friends when things started and everyone thinks it is the greatest love story ewww

Ultimate Member

Any new outlook for Jean will only last until Marvel wants her back with Scott or Logan, then anything that she had with Bishop will almost instantly fade into the background and be forgotten about by everyone except for the pairings fans...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Any new outlook for Jean will only last until Marvel wants her back with Scott or Logan, then anything that she had with Bishop will almost instantly fade into the background and be forgotten about by everyone except for the pairings fans...
    Dude, they are not going to have Jean and Logan together, not that it wouldn't be ok if they did. Those kind of decisions are looked at through the ruby quartz lens before anything else and editorial does not like how that would affect perceptions of the X-Men's "main character". But yes, if Jean and any other pairing happens, it will be extremely temporary. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy interesting new stuff for the however-limited time they feel gracious enough to give it to us.

One night stands, well Jean is beautiful and attractive. If she go in any place there will be tons of guys wanting her.
    i don't think is something she would engage often, but I won't say she would never do.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I agree, i know some people like shipping (i do) but it can't be or shouldn't be the most important thing about the characters. Jean is better than that, there is more on her character than that.
    The funny thing is that nothing of consequence will come out of it in the comics, as soon as marvel gets tired with the musical chair all that will be left will just amount to endless pages of fantasy debate.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    One night stands, well Jean is beautiful and attractive. If she go in any place there will be tons of guys wanting her.
    i don't think is something she would engage often, but I won't say she would never do.
    I ship Jean and Emma. If you they are going to go the subtle Logan/Scott thing these days then I think Jean and Emma can have that too.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I ship Jean and Emma. If you they are going to go the subtle Logan/Scott thing these days then I think Jean and Emma can have that too.
    kisspng-flame-shield-fire-shield-design-5a93c6d6d38331.3550538015196341348664.jpg

You're gonna need that.

I like Jean. I love Emma. But there is not enough Spanish Fly in the known universe to make them remotely consider one night under penalty of death if they don't with each other, let alone any kind of healthy relationship.
    Last edited by PsychoEFrost; 02-24-2019 at 01:24 AM.

uh no. th eonly woman that deserve Jean is Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    uh no. th eonly woman that deserve Jean is Ororo
    You're absolutely right, they have way more history together. I am on board for Jean and Ororo.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

You're absolutely right, they have way more history together. I am on board for Jean and Ororo.
    As a fanfic writer who has mostly written male/male and Het I always wanted to have a shot of this pairing.

I can't wait for the scans showing proof that Storm would be the top.