Page 130 of 626 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 9381

who wants to bet that the offspring may or may not appear in Avengers... *sigh*
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

When Jean comes back from AOXman, to the depressing hell that is 616, and sees all the things she worked for has been undone. Will she realize that people don't want heroes but martyrs and statues. Will she give up or will she continued to push forward in spite of everything

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Correct, but I trust Bendis with the Phoenix mythos based on his past writing. Aaron is one that keeps passing around to his favorite characters. So I think it's less that AvX damaged the Phoenix as much as Jason Aaron's contribution to the event hurt it.
    Aaron was the one who said Quire is destined to be the greatest Phoenix host ever and then BoTA had him showing that, despite liking Jean more, the PF was wielded better by Quentin. And then had Jane almost BTFO the bird. It's a weird fixation. People here will still blame Cyclops for it, though, so I just enjoy watching how far his fanfic goes.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    When Jean comes back from AOXman, to the depressing hell that is 616, and sees all the things she worked for has been undone. Will she realize that people don't want heroes but martyrs and statues. Will she give up or will she continued to push forward in spite of everything
    I don't think that things will be so dire when Age of X-Man ends - at least, not ideally. Rosenberg seems to be deconstructing the mythos and building it back up by starting his story depressing as all hell and then ending it on an optimistic note, and we'll see what that is soon enough.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I think Uncanny, X-Force, Mr and Mrs and X-23 will continue after AOXM but not sure what else. I would like to see Jean continue leading a book. You guys think they will get new costumes after AOXM?
    First X-Lady

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    I don't think that matters. Mutants are facing extinction every week, their progress in their relation with the humans always goes nowhere, if something actually progressed or changed we wouldn't have x-men stories.

Also as said above the general picture will probably be less grimdark and more positive once uncanny and age of x-man end.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I think Uncanny, X-Force, Mr and Mrs and X-23 will continue after AOXM but not sure what else. I would like to see Jean continue leading a book. You guys think they will get new costumes after AOXM?
    I believe she will lead a book and everybody will get new costumes. I'm almost sure of it.

I think Uncanny will be the only one still around and yes there will be new costumes to coincide with the next relaunch

Going back to Jean and physical fighting. She is definitely a “distancel fighter, by the nature of her powers, but i do like her to becphsyically fit and able.

I did like the more physical Jean in the Revolution period, itvwas a nice and surprising aspect to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    After Warsong and Phoenix 5, the Phoenix can't be beat into the ground any lower. We may as well have Odin Phoenix babies. Why not?
    Well after Jean died Phoenix became a DST that everyone uses it. Marvel really screwed with the phoenix

Yes to new costumes. It will be a big relaunch I guess.
    I really would like to Jean keep being leader of her own team
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-19-2019 at 08:45 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Please for the love of all that is holy put Jean back in green and gold.

And please let her keep her own team, or at least co-lead with Storm.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

On mobile so I can’t link right now, but in the Bishop thread there is a link to a new interview with the writer of prisoner x. She says she will explore the relationship with Jean and Bishop a bit(I didn’t actually listen, this is just what someone in the Bishop thread said.)

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Having this vote right close to a contentious movie release is kinda pointless. Even if Jean fans mobilized, the movie momentum ensures Captain Marvel will win.
    I understand but it is a least worth a try.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Going back to Jean and physical fighting. She is definitely a “distancel fighter, by the nature of her powers, but i do like her to becphsyically fit and able.

I did like the more physical Jean in the Revolution period, itvwas a nice and surprising aspect to her.
    Don't get it twisted...JEAN GREY WILL SLUG A B*TCH. Just ask Mystique....

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    LOL! So true! I was just thinking of this cover, too!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    On mobile so I can’t link right now, but in the Bishop thread there is a link to a new interview with the writer of prisoner x. She says she will explore the relationship with Jean and Bishop a bit(I didn’t actually listen, this is just what someone in the Bishop thread said.)

I actually listened to that last night and I suppose I could have missed something, but I didn't hear her say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    She's also kicked Mystique in the face before.
    Last edited by Can'tHexTheX; 03-19-2019 at 04:51 PM.