Page 133 of 626 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 9381
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    She won't be Phoenix. It's an Avengers thing right now. This is likely just a teaser for her actual return and breaking free from the programming.
    No its not... Even if Aaron used poorly a little, the Phoenix is major part of the X-Men. If Excalibur returns then the Phoenix may return to Rachel since Jean doesn't want it right now like back in the 80s/90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    One random wild idea that I made up, that would make MCU Jean as different as possible from her other versions: Karen Grant.

Black hair lowkey goth look. Looks nothing like Jean, Sophie, Famke. She would be like, a mutant fugitive, because of an incident with her powers or whatever, so she adopted that secret identity, and then decides to go to the school for safety. Xavier knows she's Jean, as per their backstory in her childhood, but he plays along with it. She grows closer to Scott and everyone, and, at about the end of the movie, she shows up with her real red hair, they're like "...Karen?" and she's like "No. I'm Jean. Jean Grey".
    Who the flark
    Is Karen grant
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Who the flark
    Is Karen grant
    Jean Grey from Ultimate universe

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Who the flark
    Is Karen grant
    Jean from the ultimate universe.
    It was a pretty sad story

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    No its not... Even if Aaron used poorly a little, the Phoenix is major part of the X-Men. If Excalibur returns then the Phoenix may return to Rachel since Jean doesn't want it right now like back in the 80s/90s.
    Yes it is. What he means is that the PF is currently under control of the Avengers office and any use of it elsewhere requires their permission. Rachel isn’t likely to become Phoenix unless Aaron allows it and I don’t see that happening considering he is using it

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

The 50 shades of grey joke was brilliant.

Last edited by Divine Spark; 03-21-2019 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    One random wild idea that I made up, that would make MCU Jean as different as possible from her other versions: Karen Grant.

Black hair lowkey goth look. Looks nothing like Jean, Sophie, Famke. She would be like, a mutant fugitive, because of an incident with her powers or whatever, so she adopted that secret identity, and then decides to go to the school for safety. Xavier knows she's Jean, as per their backstory in her childhood, but he plays along with it. She grows closer to Scott and everyone, and, at about the end of the movie, she shows up with her real red hair, they're like "...Karen?" and she's like "No. I'm Jean. Jean Grey".
    It is not a bad idea at all, although I personally would prefer that the X-men in the MCU start with the O5 vs Magneto and the brotherhood, and at the end of the first movie they introduced Wolverine, Storm and Nightcrowler. in that way they could be creating more movies and maybe in the future we would have a real Phoenix movie...

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean from the ultimate universe.
    It was a pretty sad story
    I didn't read anything of the Ultimate universe after the event that where almost all the heros die. It must have been really hard for Jean to have lived that experience. By the way, this Jean reminds me a little to Evolution Wanda.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes it is. What he means is that the PF is currently under control of the Avengers office and any use of it elsewhere requires their permission. Rachel isn’t likely to become Phoenix unless Aaron allows it and I don’t see that happening considering he is using it
    Yeah, honestly: the only way that Rachel becomes Phoenix is if it's Aaron's idea to fit into the larger scheme of things, which I COULD see him doing but he seems content with his weird Wolverineix.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Someone posted this in a Jean Grey group on FB.
    BA89BEB2-F979-44CA-BF04-17F56745A363.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    I never liked the wrap around the face part of her costume. However, the facial features for this figure look really good. <sigh> of course they have her sticking her chest out in a ridiculous pose, but other than that I think the face an hair capture Jean rather well.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    It is not a bad idea at all, although I personally would prefer that the X-men in the MCU start with the O5 vs Magneto and the brotherhood, and at the end of the first movie they introduced Wolverine, Storm and Nightcrowler. in that way they could be creating more movies and maybe in the future we would have a real Phoenix movie...

I didn't read anything of the Ultimate universe after the event that where almost all the heros die. It must have been really hard for Jean to have lived that experience. By the way, this Jean reminds me a little to Evolution Wanda.

Jean/Karen was the most interesting character in Ultimate X and Spencer's run but then Wood like sucked all the personality out of her with a straw, I think, and she was just the villain.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Whoops, already posted. Sorry!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Wow, this is so beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Jean/Karen was the most interesting character in Ultimate X and Spencer's run but then Wood like sucked all the personality out of her with a straw, I think, and she was just the villain.
    Totally agree, Woods didn’t even explain why she’s evil and then at the end poof, she’s good again.

Can’t wait to see the whole thing. I’m glad there are more Jean products again.
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Proof that the Phoenix force is under control of the Avengers office and that the X-office needs permission to use it? Even if that's true, proof that the X-Men office don't have said permission. Jean Grey just returned via the Phoenix force (for that matter the Phoenix was used to bring Scott back). So clearly the X-office does use Phoenix.

As for Rachel, even after Jean became Phoenix and died Rachel always had some Phoenix power. Even after the Phoenix sword fragment left her (stupid storyline) her power aura was often fiery like when she kicked baby Xavier's ass. From time to time she called herself Phoenix.