Page 149 of 626 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    When was the comic?January '18?Maybe the movie scene us a reshoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I'm just asking because the first trailer came out so long ago ....I can't really remember which came out first
    Not that long ago. The first trailer came out at the end of September. Unless Asrar was on set, he wouldnt have seen it when he was drawing Red #1 in Dec 2017/Jan 2018

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

theres a new x men cartoon and the tease image was jean, wolverine and storm
    we can be heroes, just for one day

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    Wait, what? Source?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I'm not sure what you're talking about but I think we would all know if there was an X-Men cartoon coming out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm not sure what you're talking about but I think we would all know if there was an X-Men cartoon coming out lol.
    sounds like a late April's fool material
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I’m researching it right now.
    First X-Lady

Only thing I found so far is fan created cartoons.
    First X-Lady

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Pretty sure it was an April Fools prank.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Pretty sure it was an April Fools prank.
    That's just hurtful.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    Sadly, it was an April Fools Day prank.

But now that the Fox/Disney merge is closed, I'm more hopeful than ever that we'll get another X-Men cartoon. I think if there's going to be an announcement, it'll be at either SDCC this summer or at NYCC later this fall.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That's a scene that feels like it came right from the comics. That bodes well for the outcome of this film, in my opinion. Everything I've read sounds like Kinberg is serious about making this a true Phoenix story and not just one that uses it as a side-plot. He's also giving Turner a chance to show a wider range of emotions with Jean. That's critical because Jean is such a passionate character and she's never been allowed to show that passion in the movies. Should make for quite a spectacle.
    I wish i could share your enthusiasm about this movie.

i do hope you're right. If this fails i fear for Jean's future on media outside the books.

Not sure if this has been discussed, but seems like Jean continues to inspire writers across media.

There's a quite literal scene referencing Jean Grey in the new season of Sabrina on Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    Not sure if this has been discussed, but seems like Jean continues to inspire writers across media.

There's a quite literal scene referencing Jean Grey in the new season of Sabrina on Netflix
    Ooh what episide and how far in? I dontvwatch it but would love to see that clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Ooh what episide and how far in? I dontvwatch it but would love to see that clip.
    I'm watching the episode right now. It's episode 7 titled The Miracles of Sabrina Spellman. Harvey gives her a really short rundown of Jean Grey and the Phoenix Force. It happens about 4:50 into the episode.