Page 154 of 626 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 9381

Have to say I love the mini skirt look, but it does need updating a bit, and please, no mask. Masks are just so old school, consider g most super heoes no longer have a “secret” identity.

But if we are going for a newer version, id like to see some kind of re take on the Black and Red Phoenix costume from Resurrection. The few panels it was i were just delicious!! So, usevthat colous basis fir a new costume?

https://twitter.com/RGBSEXONPSDS/sta...43938305576960

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Hi everybody. I guess I came late to the party but, here I am. :-)

Anyway... So by how it looks it seems that the x men are going to have some history erased, right.

Nice to see that jean is with the big roster in larraz cover, i'm not sure about what to think about the marvel girl dress, she looks great on the cover but in that interior panel looks very saggy ..meh.

Anyway i can't wait to read, hope is great. So excited!
    Last edited by jorge17881; 04-09-2019 at 04:49 PM.

They should have redesign the costume... something like this and without the mask.

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    They should have redesign the costume... something like this and without the mask.
    I like this design with 3 minor adjustments:. 1)NO shoulder pads; 2) make the accent/trim bright yellow or gold. 3) there is too much green up top with the long sleeves. Maybe add yellow/gold gloves

This looks even more tacky to me. You can't manage to make a mini dress some armored battle costume. Whether take it for what it is, the original "simple green dress" design, or don't even have anything like it at all.

The best version of the Marvel Girl costume is the remix Humberto did for Extraordinary.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    This looks even more tacky to me. You can't manage to make a mini dress some armored battle costume. Whether take it for what it is, the original "simple green dress" design, or don't even have anything like it at all.
    yes, a mini skirt just isn't good for a battle

nah, reminds me too much of that failed Avengers cartoon from the 90s

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

they all look like legends ! <3
    we can be heroes, just for one day

So it's X-Force Wolverine instead of the Brown one...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I kind of hate that costume for Cyclops.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So it's X-Force Wolverine instead of the Brown one...
    Marte Gracia said it was a coloring mistake and it'll be the brown costume on the cover (but now I'm wondering if we'll see Logan lead an X-Force team again)

I love this design! It's a nice blend of the old Marvel Girl costume with some new aesthetics. As much as I love the classics, I think some modern tweaks can definitely help.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I love this design! It's a nice blend of the old Marvel Girl costume with some new aesthetics. As much as I love the classics, I think some modern tweaks can definitely help.
    I personally don't like this design, even if the drawing is quite good!
    I don't like the mask. Why would Jean need a mask now? She's a public personnality now, she's been in the U.N. and on T.V.
    I don't like the mini-skirt. It reminds me to much of 60's Jean, which for me is some kind of a throwback. Jean needs to move forward. Plus, you don't look professionnal as a leader, wearing a mini-skirt on the battlefield.
    I don't like the shoulderpads. Bur in fact I hate shoulderpads everywhere! It's for me too reminiscent of the "bad taste" of the 90's.

But one thing I do like and I like very much are the boots! Those are great boots, golden as Jean should always have more gold than yellow.