Page 157 of 626 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Nice effects! Can't wait to see the finished product in just a couple months.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

sorry but the transformation into a 90's working mom just made this so lame, where's my dark phoenix costume? and what's up with all that fog? stop stealing storm fx and start using fire already!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    sorry but the transformation into a 90's working mom just made this so lame, where's my dark phoenix costume? and what's up with all that fog? stop stealing storm fx and start using fire already!
    Yeah honestly it's so weird. She changes from her costume... to a casual outfit? It looks like she's about to fight, why does she need this outfit for that? Lol.

BANNED

Yeah I'm not sure why anybody thinks that a trenchcoat and mom jeans screams fire and life incarnate. I'm sort of resigned to the fact that we'll never get any remotely approaching her iconic Phoenix costume on screen, but at the very least they could've given her a more memorable and interesting look than that.

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    I think most of the costumes that Jean used in the past were great, most of them are interesting in some way...look

Most of these are really cool, and some of them are ok. I think now in the present she is wearing bad costumes.

Where is it?

Where is it?
    Infinity wars warps

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Infinity wars warps
    Who is she warped with?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Who is she warped with?
    Magneto

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure why anybody thinks that a trenchcoat and mom jeans screams fire and life incarnate. I'm sort of resigned to the fact that we'll never get any remotely approaching her iconic Phoenix costume on screen, but at the very least they could've given her a more memorable and interesting look than that.
    Honestly this entire movie looks like a trainwreck (no pun intended considering the trailer), the marketing is leaving a lot to be desired and I'm not that impressed by the special effects shown so far.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Nothing say Dark Phonix like some casual jeans and trenchcoat

That is the inverse of badass going from a (cheap) hero costume to some casual clothes.

they could at least use the jeans and phoenix t-shirt from Morrison's run

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Nothing say Dark Phonix like some casual jeans and trenchcoat

That is the inverse of badass going from a (cheap) hero costume to some casual clothes.

they could at least use the jeans and phoenix t-shirt from Morrison's run
    The first time I saw the uniform Jean was wearing for this movie it looked like something out of Star Trek the next Generation, I guess that's how they mean to capture the 90's feel

I really like Jean’s Horseman of Apocalypse and Phoenix 5 costumes (they were both create for a game). Can’t they not use it for her next costume.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I really like Jean’s Horseman of Apocalypse and Phoenix 5 costumes (they were both create for a game). Can’t they not use it for her next costume.
    Unless they allow her to use her phoenix identity I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That's a great look for both of them.

As much as I liked Jean's X-Men Red costume, it wasn't that much a change from her 90s outfit. I think the time is right for her to get back to her Marvel Girl roots. Now that the Phoenix is gone (for now), I think she would look great incorporating a skirt into her uniform.

That fan design was by me That was during the Extraordinary era when I was trying to find a way to balance the green and gold on teen Jean. Glad u like.

Here are some more I did
    Attached Images Attached Images