Page 163 of 626 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 9381
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    When did she and wolverine reunite?
    they meet but it was super fast and logan was brainwashed. It really wasn't a reunion, it doesn't count.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    When did she and wolverine reunite?
    X-Men Red #1

*dabs*
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Jean reunite with Scott and Logan drama free? Hahahahaha! Never. Scott and Logan will be ready to fight over Jean. Jean will come in and say, “Logan, you fool you wasted all these years. You’re never gonna get it!” Scott: “You’ll always be my wife!” Jean: “I will always be your ex Scott. It’s over and you’re done!” Scott and Logan both stand there shocked. Bishop enters the room. “I got what you could not get Logan.” Logan: “What?” Jean: “Bishop turned on my fire and desire baby. And I’m about to burn you losers up in my flame!” Jean turns into Phoenix and zaps Logan and Scott to Australia.
    LOL really laughed with this.

While i don't think it is going to happen, Jean is better off without these two

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    X-Men Red #1

*dabs*
    wrong. It was on x-men red Annual
    Last edited by spirit2011; 04-16-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Sophie: there will be a surprise for all x-men fans tomorrow.

First X-Lady

I might actually get that. It's great to see the full raptor in all her glory.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I might actually get that. It's great to see the full raptor in all her glory.
    You mean that? Rare french cover from Jean Frisano.
    special-strange-n-32-comics-marvel.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    You mean that? Rare french cover from Jean Frisano.
    special-strange-n-32-comics-marvel.jpg
    See, that's looks awesome.

714918-rachel_grey.jpg

I know it's Rachel, but the Phoenix looks spectacular when they show the full raptor. None of this implied power of the movies.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Tried a redesign that paid homage to the Marvel Girl costume, but not a dress.

Thanks for sharing. The second one reminds me of teen Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post

Looks more like a homage to the Phoenix costume and the most recent Jeen one. Which I mean as a compliment as I love those xD. This looks really nice, especially with the coat. And your Jean is cute.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Looks more like a homage to the Phoenix costume and the most recent Jeen one. Which I mean as a compliment as I love those xD. This looks really nice, especially with the coat. And your Jean is cute.
    Yeah, I agree! I prefer the look with the coat if I'm honest; the suit underneath could probably just be Green/Black and it'd work fine for me. Too much yellow on the chest.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post

Nice work! I think both are great, but the one on the left is my favorite. I like the inclusion of the skirt. It's a nice homage to her Marvel Girl costume. I think that's a style Jean wears well. Not a lot of other female heroes use skirts these days. I think Jean is the perfect female hero to pull it off.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Nice work! I think both are great, but the one on the left is my favorite. I like the inclusion of the skirt. It's a nice homage to her Marvel Girl costume. I think that's a style Jean wears well. Not a lot of other female heroes use skirts these days. I think Jean is the perfect female hero to pull it off.
    Doesnt look like a skirt. Thats jacket with a subtle belt

BANNED

Just remember XMen Red did show Jean in a leadership role. As a politician. She spoke to the UN, and used her political skills to get the Avengers to help clear her name. When she was headmistress of the Xavier Institute she offered the services of their telepaths in fixing mental illness.

So basically her most recent jobs outside of direct superhero action have been education administration, psychologist, and politician.