Page 178 of 626 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Do any men have pics of thensekves as Ohoenix at comic con or something? Portsmouth has ine this weekend! I know people have shown pics before!
    I don’t remember which ones I posted before but here is me in some Phoenix cosplay. I did one of each color.

72EA408B-C2E0-452F-A9F1-3698EDA2542F.jpg
    B5FADE28-E101-4573-A3B0-8A8AEE42D8E0.jpg
    073387B3-FBE6-4752-BC8C-25A00751D9DB.jpg

More pics at my Instagram (jmgrainger). I’m new to the app so slowly adding previous con pictures. (If I’m not allowed to share Instagram name here, please feel free to remove that bit mods.)
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I don’t remember which ones I posted before but here is me in some Phoenix cosplay. I did one of each color.

More pics at my Instagram (jmgrainger). I’m new to the app so slowly adding previous con pictures. (If I’m not allowed to share Instagram name here, please feel free to remove that bit mods.)
    Amazing work!

Thanks! I even dyed my hair for dragon con (see dark Phoenix pic). But I can’t dye it for every con sadly.

I need to figure out how to link them Instead of uploading from my phone. The picture quality is Awful.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Thanks! I even dyed my hair for dragon con (see dark Phoenix pic). But I can’t dye it for every con sadly.

I need to figure out how to link them Instead of uploading from my phone. The picture quality is Awful.
    it's fun that you had to take off a glove to use your phone, doesn't telekinesis work on touch screens?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    it's fun that you had to take off a glove to use your phone, doesn't telekinesis work on touch screens?
    Touché !

BANNED

Now..is Jean Grey gonna continue to be with Bishop after Age of X Man?

Nice, I bet there will be many private messages after this LOL
    Phoenix costumes are very close to being unisex

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hope not. I think Wolverine should debut in a solo film and be saved for an X-men sequel but Scott and Jean need to be on the initial roster

Scott
    Jean
    Storm
    Colossus
    Iceman
    Trinary

Id have it be inspired by Ultimate X-men and place Trinary in place of Shadowcat
    Can't see Trinary getting used, as she's too minor a character. But they'd definitely have a couple of ethnic minorities there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    We don't know.

What I think gonna happen: Jean and Cyclops restored like nothing happened. Nothing better for a reality warping event to do it, Marvel has been hinting on them getting back together for some time.

What I want to happen: Bishop and Jean figuring out their feelings

BANNED

Bishop is a boring dead weight

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Nope. Hickman has been writing this long before Aoxm, and we're not even 100% sure he's using Bishop (though considering he appeared on that first cover and Hickman's a fan of time-travel, it seems possible.

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Bishop is a boring dead weight
    If being sexy, badass is a boring dead weight. So be it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    If being sexy, badass is a boring dead weight. So be it.

Yeah, killing innocent people and hurting people Jean cares about is sooooo badass. so organic and logical
    Sexy is relative, i don't find characters that haven't been relevant for decades and can't stand on their own sexy.
    if he is going to be a leech and a panel time parasite, it will only be a liability.
    Last edited by 404ArgeTal; 05-04-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Yeah, killing innocent people and hurting people Jean cares about is sooooo badass. so organic and logical
    Sexy is relative, i don't find characters that haven't been relevant for decades and can't stand on their own sexy.
    if he is going to be a leech and a panel time parasite, it will only be a liability.
    She finds him hot. Deal with it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    She finds him hot. Deal with it.
    I'm sure they have know each other for years without any of them giving a crap about each other. This is terrible writing specially if his crimes are what turns Jean on.
    That is sick.

Wolverine was doing it wrong all the time, he should have killed Xavier, thats the fist step for getting her attention aparently. She doesn't give a **** about anybody.
    Last edited by 404ArgeTal; 05-04-2019 at 03:15 PM.