Page 19 of 626 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119519 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post

What?

What even IS that tagline?
    I think it's because Xavier hid from Jean that she killed her parents, the car accident that cost them their lives was her fault and he keeps this from her. Just a guess but judging by the trailer that looks to be part of it. Possibly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    I made my research it's Selene played by Kota Eberhardt, so now Selene is a skinny punkette with tatoos on the face, oookaaay!

I smell disaster.
    Tell me you're joking. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Too lazy to find the applause gif but trust me, it's there.
    you know it isn't true

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    you know it isn't true
    It's fairly obvious to people who don't think Scott is the literal spawn of Satan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I think it's because Xavier hid from Jean that she killed her parents, the car accident that cost them their lives was her fault and he keeps this from her. Just a guess but judging by the trailer that looks to be part of it. Possibly.
    I completely forgot that about the trailer. God, this will be a mess. I just wish Fassbender's Erik was still as fresh as in First Class to distract me, but by this time it already feels old.

It's fairly obvious to people who don't think Scott is the literal spawn of Satan.
    More like think nothing is wrong with him. Logan/Jean was harmless
    Maybe they are thinking mostly about movies, that was harmful but here is a comics forum not a movie forum.
    I don't see not even a bit of dislike for Scemma, but logan/jean is the freaking end of the world

Ultimate Member

People downplay Logan/Jean because it's a toxic cesspit of lust, not love. But don't let me get in the way of your Scott bashing.
    It went beyond lust to love decades ago...calling it simply lust and toxic is a way to put Logan and Logan/Jean down...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    It went beyond lust to love decades ago...
    In Logan side maybe, not on Jean, never on her end, even if she cared about him.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Fantastic Member

I don't see not even a bit of dislike for Scemma, but logan/jean is the freaking end of the world
    For what it's worth, I agree with you. I think Scott spending the last decade, pissing on the memory of his relationship with Jean, shows just how little it mean't to him. I don't think I'll ever understand the fondness, Jean Grey fans, have for his character.

I assume it's a time thing. I haven't been a Jean fan for long, not until Teen Jean, in all honesty.

It went beyond lust to love decades ago...calling it simply lust and toxic is a way to put Logan and Logan/Jean down..
    I thought Scemma was more toxic lust. The way she use to make fun of/dress up as Jean, have Scott call her Jean, to get their motors running. SMH

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    In Logan side maybe, not on Jean, never on her end, even if she cared about him.
    I would disagree with that as even in the caption boxes after Magneto took his adamantium they do hint that Jean does love him at the very least to some degree so it hasn't been lust on Jean's part since as far back as the 90's at least...and Logan's actions over the years prove that it hasn't been simply lust for him in decades as well...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I would disagree with that as even in the caption boxes after Magneto took his adamantium they do hint that Jean does love him at the very least to some degree so it hasn't been lust on Jean's part since as far back as the 90's at least...and Logan's actions over the years prove that it hasn't been simply lust for him in decades as well...
    And that narratation box is the only thing that implied as much, but i care more about words and actions, in Jean's end? she cares, but she doesn't love him. Simple as that, at leadt from my point of view.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    For what it's worth, I agree with you. I think Scott spending the last decade, pissing on the memory of his relationship with Jean, shows just how little it mean't to him. I don't think I'll ever understand the fondness, Jean Grey fans, have for his character.

I assume it's a time thing. I haven't been a Jean fan for long, not until Teen Jean, in all honesty.

I thought Scemma was more toxic lust. The way she use to make fun of/dress up as Jean, have Scott call her Jean, to get their motors running. SMH
    If you believe that, then you didn't read anything after Morrison. Scott never stopped loving Jean, and never loved Emma the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    you know it isn't true
    Oh no, no I absolutely believe it's true.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Tell me you're joking. Please.
    I wish I was!
    And purple short hair! Why in the world would Selene wear purple short hair? Now she looks like a sexy morlock!
    téléchargement.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I completely forgot that about the trailer. God, this will be a mess. I just wish Fassbender's Erik was still as fresh as in First Class to distract me, but by this time it already feels old.
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you lol