Page 190 of 626 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 9381
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    So many cool posters.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    After kid Cable said that she'd handle it Jean didn't seem to have another thought about Rachel after that, telling Rachel that she's not her mother earlier, so she had become cold to Rachel without Rachel having done anything to deserve it...Jean cared more about Bobby's birthday party than finding Rachel...
    If Jean found Rachel, Brisson couldn't tell his bad story on X-force.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    If Jean found Rachel, Brisson couldn't tell his bad story on X-force.
    While that's true, writers need to be more aware about how that looks from an outside perspective. I want to believe Jean cares about Rachel because most of her character history would lead you to believe that, but then things like Gold and the end of Extermination hurt the optics.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    While that's true, writers need to be more aware about how that looks from an outside perspective. I want to believe Jean cares about Rachel because most of her character history would lead you to believe that, but then things like Gold and the end of Extermination hurt the optics.
    I don't see how Gold make Jean looks like she doesn't care about Rachel, they interacted well on the wedding and then later Jean checked on her. That "I'm not your mom" reads as some kind of playful banter.

It's x-men comics, Brisson wanted to tell his story without caring about the relationship Jean/Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Are those fanarts? or officials?
    https://www.newsarama.com/45143-arti...x-posters.html

Still wondering if they'll use the Phoenix and such to get the X-Men and mutants into the MCU...
    I'd like to think they made the phoenix powers in Dark Phoenix more purple/pinkish for a reason (they are saving the fiery orange for MCU).

Thank posting the posters guys.
    First X-Lady

Comic Geek in General

I don't see how Gold make Jean looks like she doesn't care about Rachel, they interacted well on the wedding and then later Jean checked on her. That "I'm not your mom" reads as some kind of playful banter.

It's x-men comics, Brisson wanted to tell his story without caring about the relationship Jean/Rachel
    That and Jean is presumed dead again......

There’s also a slim chance though that maybe, with some legal hoops to get the missing teams legal statuses listed to alive, Scott getting cleared of all charges or at least commuted, and Scott and Jean possibly renewing there vows/ re marrying, then maybe down the line Rachel would actually be born in the 616 Universe.......

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post

There’s also a slim chance though that maybe, with some legal hoops to get the missing teams legal statuses listed to alive, Scott getting cleared of all charges or at least commuted, and Scott and Jean possibly renewing there vows/ re marrying, then maybe down the line Rachel would actually be born in the 616 Universe.......
    Jordan White is completely against X-men having kids, so kids on 616 is basically impossible.

I'm really happy with Jean being single, it should stay this way. Let Jean enjoy some good singlehood time

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Thank you.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post

Scott isn't charged with anything. Not only he was dead, but Xavier is already alive, and even then there was no real case against him anyway.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Still wondering if they'll use the Phoenix and such to get the X-Men and mutants into the MCU...
    I honestly doubt it. I believe the MCU after endgame will be such a mess. whoever is in charge let the whole time travel/alternate universe mess become canon and that only complicates things. introducing the mutants in any way other than natural evolution would denigrate what they are and their purpose.

After kid Cable said that she'd handle it Jean didn't seem to have another thought about Rachel after that, telling Rachel that she's not her mother earlier, so she had become cold to Rachel without Rachel having done anything to deserve it...Jean cared more about Bobby's birthday party than finding Rachel...
    Rachel was snarky to Jean and Jean was snarky back.

Literally just a few days passed between Extermination and Disassembled. We should have had Jean looking for Rachel but the window between events was very short

This is all a far cry from implying that their relationship is one of enemies. Jean does not treat Rachel like that at all. She treats Magneto like an enemy. She treats Emma as one. Rachel? There is nothing about their interactions which is even close

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Scott isn't charged with anything. Not only he was dead, but Xavier is already alive, and even then there was no real case against him anyway.
    Scott was a fugitive for much more than killing Xavier you know. With that said, he's been alive for a while now and has interacted with Captain America. Its safe to say, he isnt in any legal trouble
    Last edited by Havok83; 05-13-2019 at 04:20 PM.

BANNED

Jordan White is completely against X-men having kids, so kids on 616 is basically impossible.

I'm really happy with Jean being single, it should stay this way. Let Jean enjoy some good singlehood time
    She’s been single since her return in PR. How long should she stay single for?