Page 191 of 626 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    She’s been single since her return in PR. How long should she stay single for?
    Enough for writers develop the character on her own

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    If Jean found Rachel, Brisson couldn't tell his bad story on X-force.
    I agree. Also i'm thankful Jean was spared from the current X-force.

BANNED

Enough for writers develop the character on her own
    X-men Red and the UXM dissembled Arc wasn’t enough development?

clearly not. Scott got 11 years without Jean, she deserves a really good time without him too

No. Red was great but Jean didnt really get much of any development in UXM. That story was too plot driven and featured too many characters. It did nothing for Jean but make her look incompetent and was regression following Red's portrayal of her

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

From her perspective, Jean would be a recent widow, it makes absolute sense that she wouldn't be with anyone, even thinking about it, just yet.

Also, until you have a story when she and Scott meet (and he's not essentially a zombie resurrected by the PR to tempt Jean/say goodbye), it would really be pointless anyway; regardless of the decision the two make (and I hope they don't stay a couple, even if in good terms), any guy she dates would be seen as someone keeping the seat warm until Cyke returns.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    From her perspective, Jean would be a recent widow, it makes absolute sense that she wouldn't be with anyone, even thinking about it, just yet.

Also, until you have a story when she and Scott meet (and he's not essentially a zombie resurrected by the PR to tempt Jean/say goodbye), it would really be pointless anyway; regardless of the decision the two make (and I hope they don't stay a couple, even if in good terms), any guy she dates would be seen as someone keeping the seat warm until Cyke returns.
    It’s kinda like Wonder Woman keeping the seat warm for Louise Lane.

I don't think it's the same thing, because Wonder Woman is her own franchise, so she can't really have a long-lasting relationship with someone that isn't from it, and Scott & Jean are nowhere as iconic or have been together as long as Clark and Lois (heck, Scott probably has now as much years single or with other women than he has with her). Just that until that is actually dealt with, it would be pointless to have Jean with anyone.

There is a point were it becomes really difficult to know when people are trolling.
    Anyway, i like Jean, Scott and their relationship and enjoy seen the most i can of all three things.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 05-13-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I agree. Also i'm thankful Jean was spared from the current X-force.
    Everyone not involved dodged a bullet.

BANNED

Lois Lane?

That is the same case for Emma with Scott, but I only ever see this argument when talking about jean love live without Scott.

If writers wanted they could just had Jean move on, instead of morning Scott forever.
    astonishing annual X just removed her grief. So no point in morning her ex

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Lois Lane?
    wonder woman had a relationship with superman on new 52. of course it went nowhere. because eventually clark went back with Lane.

That is the same case for Emma with Scott, but I only ever see this argument when talking about jean love live without Scott.

If writers wanted they could just had Jean move on, instead of morning Scott forever.
    astonishing annual X just removed her grief. So no point in morning her ex
    Different case, since Scott & Emma had begun something when she was alive and probably would have been together anyway.

And no one else acknowledged that AXM annual story, and for good reason. It's just a lazy and contrived way to do it.

And no one else acknowledged that AXM annual story, and for good reason. It's just a lazy and contrived way to do it.
    I feel like nothing matters since the end of red until hickman. Like they are not even trying too hard.