Page 208 of 626 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Sadly it looks like she won't appear on Ultimate Alliance 3.
    which is weird because she has one of the most iconic looks and a versatile powers.
    I wouldnt give up hope yet. Jean wasnt on the intial roster of MuA2 and was revealed to be an unlockable either close to release or after

BTW, how does one unlock her in Future Fight?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wouldnt give up hope yet. Jean wasnt on the intial roster of MuA2 and was revealed to be an unlockable either close to release or after

Jean is unlocked the moment you get the five required characters to tier 2: Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue and Magneto. It's quite a bit of legwork for someone who doesn't spend money on the game. Cost me 13 bucks for it, since Magneto can only be bought with crystals, but Jean is worth it.

You need to do the X-Men epic quest, which gives you Wolverine and evolves him as you complete the missions, then get all the other X-Men from that story(Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, Beast and Magneto) to Tier 2, with Magneto needing for you to buy his pack with Crystals.

When you're a veteran, it's not that hard to do. I completed the X-Force and Fantastic Four epic quests in just a couple days. But if you're starting out, it's gonna take quiiite a while unless you buy crystals.

drag queen lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    You need to do the X-Men epic quest, which gives you Wolverine and evolves him as you complete the missions, then get all the other X-Men from that story(Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, Beast and Magneto) to Tier 2, with Magneto needing for you to buy his pack with Crystals.

When you're a veteran, it's not that hard to do. I completed the X-Force and Fantastic Four epic quests in just a couple days. But if you're starting out, it's gonna take quiiite a while unless you buy crystals.
    Took me four days each due to the stupid searches and my abysmal luck with RNG. Busted my energy doing them, but it was worth it, Deadpool and Reed are amazing.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So, from War of the Scrolls #2 preview:

There's a Jean-inspired drag queen in the MU called "Krystal M'Kraan" LOL.

Love this!

Side-note: It really is awesome to see so many writers reference Morrison's work and run, that shout out to "Jumbo Carnation" did not go unnoticed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    This Strike Force game art looks so good
    Jean looking amazing as ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Sadly it looks like she won't appear on Ultimate Alliance 3.
    which is weird because she has one of the most iconic looks and a versatile powers.
    I could be wrong but I'd bet Jean is in the game, maybe unlockable, maybe as a surprised but looking at the confirmed characters, I think we should wait for more information.
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 05-24-2019 at 04:51 PM.

A Marvel Comics #1000 variant cover features Jean 4 times (by my count). Dark Phoenix and New X-Men Jean at the top, Dark Phoenix again (between Hulk and Sentry) and green Phoenix at the bottom. Concerning X-Men characters, it ties in number with Cyclops and is only topped by Wolverine at a whopping 8.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Not true. Jean was meant to be the very last character revealed on the roster (as evidenced by what number her dossier was on the website when that was up) but when the game started showing up in store advertisements they also showed the back cover of the game, which featured Jean on it and placed her reveal much earlier than it should've been. Interestingly she also had different hair on the cover and initially that had to be removed because it was too complex and the disk needed more space for other things.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    A Marvel Comics #1000 variant cover features Jean 4 times (by my count). Dark Phoenix and New X-Men Jean at the top, Dark Phoenix again (between Hulk and Sentry) and green Phoenix at the bottom. Concerning X-Men characters, it ties in number with Cyclops and is only topped by Wolverine at a whopping 8.

There is also Madyline Pryor Goonlin Queen, too. Sort of Jean by extension.

I wish I could had gotten into Strike Force, but that game is painful and expensive

You guys seen this, few more hints / clips:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NnYsk7jfUTE

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    There is also Madyline Pryor Goonlin Queen, too. Sort of Jean by extension.
    I mean, if we count Maddy we have to count Rachel too haha
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    This Strike Force game art looks so good
    When I see the logo on the chest, sash around the waist, gloves, and thigh high boots it makes me think of Captain Marvel's costume in Endgame.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I didn't know where else post this but this is cute

https://twitter.com/shogas_/status/1132716189657030656

A Chinese poster for the Dark Phoenix movie depicts Jean with a fenghuang, the Chinese version of a phoenix.

https://www.cbr.com/dark-phoenix-chinese-poster/