Page 222 of 626 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 9381
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Crossovers with cosmic stuff would be cool. It would expand her character beyond mutant stuff, give her a bigger perspective on everything. Maybe she could be Phoenix in those, the ultimates were my dream team for her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Crossovers with cosmic stuff would be cool. It would expand her character beyond mutant stuff, give her a bigger perspective on everything. Maybe she could be Phoenix in those, the ultimates were my dream team for her.
    Jean should take on the Wolverine role of just randomly appearing in everyone else's books, and it actually makes more sense for her to do it because her powers can be pretty useful in any situation whereas a dude with claws can only do so much for you.

Jean would have been great in that role but alas they have Captain Marvel for those type of stories.

I wonder what would have happened if JDW era hadn't happened. I recall the former editor stating that adult Jean coming back was important for the X-men but also the marvel universe. I did like that in both the Jean Grey solo and in X-men Red Jean got to interact with the broader Marvel Universe characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Jean should take on the Wolverine role of just randomly appearing in everyone else's books, and it actually makes more sense for her to do it because her powers can be pretty useful in any situation whereas a dude with claws can only do so much for you.
    His claws are "hot" now, so he's even more useful...isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    His claws are "hot" now, so he's even more useful...isn't he?
    Not really. They don't cut much better, and rapidly drain his healing factor. The newest way to return drama to a situation involving Wolverine, since his inability to die makes for bad drama.

Jean x2 at the Dark Phoenix premiere. Screenshot from Marvel's Instagram story.
    Screenshot_20190604-235353.jpg

I completely agree with this. I want to see AL Ewing write Jean. I want to see her interact with Monica, blue marvel, America Chavez, Carol and black panther (all are pretty cool characters). Plus they need a Telepath on their team

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Lawd, just how tall is famke

wow Famke actually looks decent. I was scared there for a bit

That is a beautiful moment captured with two beautiful X-Women.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The cosmic stuff in marvel is always so good ngh.

Just catching up on Guardians of the Galaxy, Thanos and other similar books, and and really wish Phoenix Jean was interacting with characters like Adam Warlock, Cosmo, Thanos, Beta Ray Bill, Nova, Moondragon, phyla vell and Gamora.

I miss the stories with Rachel, Havok and Polaris in space, living up their potential, instead of being third tier Xmen members and background wallpaper in bloated team books.

BANNED

This probably makes me a hater, but I don't think either Famke or Sophie ever really embodied Jean very well, nor are they strong enough performers to carry an entire film, which probably explains all the random tacked on side plots.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    This probably makes me a hater, but I don't think either Famke or Sophie ever really embodied Jean very well, nor are they strong enough performers to carry an entire film, which probably explains all the random tacked on side plots.
    The side plots have nothing to do with their acting skills, more to do with x-men never knowing exactly what they wanted

Yes I was hoping to see them together.
    First X-Lady