Page 223 of 626 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    The cosmic stuff in marvel is always so good ngh.

Just catching up on Guardians of the Galaxy, Thanos and other similar books, and and really wish Phoenix Jean was interacting with characters like Adam Warlock, Cosmo, Thanos, Beta Ray Bill, Nova, Moondragon, phyla vell and Gamora.

I miss the stories with Rachel, Havok and Polaris in space, living up their potential, instead of being third tier Xmen members and background wallpaper in bloated team books.
    Cosmic marvel is aplace full of new ideas. I owuld like to see Jean having new adventures

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Why did they release Planet X from Morrison era but change the name to Phoenix In Darkness, I wonder

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

When i mentioned Jean going to space, i'm refering to big cosmic stuff. Not Guardians of the Galaxy wacky adventures but abstracts, big things, something with meaning not just going to space for the sake of going to space. Teams like the Fantastic 4 and the ultimates did that.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-05-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    Why did they release Planet X from Morrison era but change the name to Phoenix In Darkness, I wonder
    Obviously as cross promotion for Dark Phoenix, the movie

behind scene

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    The power these photos have. Love these two ladies!

I haven't seen Dark Phoenix yet. But from what i have seen Famke is the superior Jean.

It's sad that Dark Phoenix is getting disappointing reviews from the critics. So far it has the lowest Rotten Tomatoes score of every single X-film, even below X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I mean, we all kind of expected the film to be a bust, but it would have been nice to at least have the film focusing on Jean not be the worst one of the bunch. Nonetheless, I'm still going to see it, but with expectations super low.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    It's sad that Dark Phoenix is getting disappointing reviews from the critics. So far it has the lowest Rotten Tomatoes score of every single X-film, even below X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I mean, we all kind of expected the film to be a bust, but it would have been nice to at least have the film focusing on Jean not be the worst one of the bunch. Nonetheless, I'm still going to see it, but with expectations super low.
    I will see it. But to be honest i always looked like it was going to be The last stand 2 and nobody was asking for that.

I hope this doesn't hurt Jean's posibilities for the future on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Kinberg should be jailed LOL

WTF try to red X3 and do even worse. I hope Marvel gonna forget that his exist when reboot

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

WTF try to red X3 and do even worse. I hope Marvel gonna forget that his exist when reboot
    It worries me that Disney will probably skip this story. No way they are going to do it a third time, which is sad because they probably could have done it justice.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Indeed he should--seriously! He should stay there until the next Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Movie Saga is made to fan satisfaction. In the meantime, he can watch X3 and Dark Phoenix, over and over and over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It worries me that Disney will probably skip this story. No way they are going to do it a third time, which is sad because they probably could have done it justice.
    Well I'm tired of this being treated like it's the only story they can tell with Jean.
    Let them shelve it and tell other stories where they don't have to make the powerful woman, lose control, go crazy and die.
    That's literally all the normal audience is going to think about when they hear Jean grey.

Well I'm tired of this being treated like it's the only story they can tell with Jean.
    Let them shelve it and tell other stories where they don't have to make the powerful woman, lose control, go crazy and die.
    That's literally all the normal audience is going to think about when they hear Jean grey.
    Good point, for many people that is what Jean does, goes crazy then dies.
    Maybe it could be a good thing but i also fear that given the Jean/Phoenix connection Disney would want to skip both.

...then maybe you should get that CreedxJean fanfic going you coward!
    It would probably mislead everyone with the heat DP is gaining, cease the opportunity while its large! change the status quo!