Page 240 of 626 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    what double standarts. i'm kidding... but it is kinda of funny see Jean being more active on her love life
    Being reduced to a C list psycopath is not what i would call cool. She went from strong and independent to pathetic. that all she did on these stuoid books, a prop for a clister that not only didn't do anything to deserve that but quite the opposite. You don't care about anything but not everybody has such a reductive view on her character.

I really like most of the minis for Age of X-man. It was ambitious and different of them to create a story where the tension comes from things like love, desire, and connection rather than stabby stabby punchy punchy. I'd be down for Bean in the main continuity.

I definitely miss X-men Red Jean though :/

sales indicate that most people didn't cared for age of X-man, other books sold for word of mouth like immortal hulk, age of x-man didn't impress anybody, even here most people hated it.

Jean wins nothing from that, she only becomes a prop for another character. Not even an A-list, not even a good person but some psyco that hurted her friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Being reduced to a C list psycopath is not what i would call cool. She went from strong and independent to pathetic. that all she did on these stuoid books, a prop for a clister that not only didn't do anything to deserve that but quite the opposite. You don't care about anything but not everybody has such a reductive view on her character.
    The event doesn't matter. It's not like Morrison crap that we still seeing the consequences. Relax, it is almost over

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

People, please just stop it.
    there is already a love drama thread and other appreciation threads. Go there, this thread is to say nice things about Jean.
    Talking about other characters or shipping usually ends bad here.

here have a nice Jean
    ___________13b0d08421a1130c7653931577b7382a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    In case anyone didn't see it elsewhere on the forum, another House of X #1 cover variant was revealed.

Jean's face is creepy

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean's face is creepy
    Very. That's a face I associate with the "cute but mentally unbalanced" archetype, like Harley Quinn.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    what double standarts. i'm kidding... but it is kinda of funny see Jean being more active on her love life
    Well Jean usually was the one pushing Scott to do more during their relationship, though I'm hoping that no AoX pairing lasts past the end of it...

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    sales indicate that most people didn't cared for age of X-man, other books sold for word of mouth like immortal hulk, age of x-man didn't impress anybody, even here most people hated it.

Jean wins nothing from that, she only becomes a prop for another character. Not even an A-list, not even a good person but some psyco that hurted her friends and family.
    It impressed me and I liked it. I don't give a **** about sales here. I got to read a story I enjoyed for a month and I'm looking forward to the Hickman era.

What do you guys/girls think of some of the characters based on Jean?
    Like Rachel, Hope, Maddie or teen Jean.
    (please if possible keep it positive, no deppreciation)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Very. That's a face I associate with the "cute but mentally unbalanced" archetype, like Harley Quinn.
    yeah, it also looks like she had a bad plastic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well Jean usually was the one pushing Scott to do more during their relationship, though I'm hoping that no AoX pairing lasts past the end of it...
    She was, but it was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    What do you guys/girls think of some of the characters based on Jean?
    Like Rachel, Hope, Maddie or teen Jean.
    (please if possible keep it positive, no deppreciation)
    I love Rachel. Maddie... not sure. Her very existence feels like comic books just being weird for no real reason other than editorial fighting each other.

Hope is... interesting. Exactly what you'd expect if you asked Cable to parent a kid in a nightmare future wasteland. No one seems to know what to with her now.

Ultimate Member

Maddie got thrown under the bus sadly to whitewash Scott's actions during that time, Rachel right now shouldn't want anything to do with Jean who could have cared less about her once she became a hound again, Hope should just go back to limbo, as for Jean they could always pair her and Logan up finally, as anything with Bishop was not done over her feelings for Scott and Logan but without them as they were both long dead to her rather than alive...

I think it is facinating how marvel could try to keep Jean dead for so long but her absence is always felt so they had to try and fill it with other characters that embodied different aspects of her character.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-20-2019 at 04:04 PM.