Page 242 of 626 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Also on topic I miss teen jean so far adult jean isn’t doing as much for me as teen did, though xmen red was a good start.
    remember when we were completely robbed of our exiles book jajajaja
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    remember when we were completely robbed of our exiles book jajajaja
    Ugh yes 1010
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Where was that stated?
    JDW answered on a previous X-men monday that for Jean that is an old thing she used to do as a teen but she doesn't do it anymore. I don't remember the specific X-men Monday, sorry.

Also on topic I miss teen jean so far adult jean isn’t doing as much for me as teen did, though xmen red was a good start.
    Teen Jean was so awesome, it was my first Jean and who made me a big fan of the character. I miss her a lot too.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-21-2019 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    In case anyone didn't see it elsewhere on the forum, another House of X #1 cover variant was revealed.

Is this the same artist that did her Extraordinary look?
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Is this the same artist that did her Extraordinary look?
    Yes, Humberto Ramos.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I would love to see more of Maddie and I would love to see her have a real heart to heart with Jean. I think Maddie could be rehabilitated but at the same time she would make a great foil for Jean. Jean doesn't have much family left, what if Maddie and Jean became like sisters... they are essentially twins. Identical twins are basically natures version of "clones".
    I don't know why but this LITERALLY just dawned on me how Cable has a connection or character element drawn from Jean: they both have clones that went evil. Maddie and Stryfe.

I used to think that in some parts of the story Logan's obsession by Jean was a sickly, but then I see Mr. Sinister and I can see that it can be much worse ...

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I used to think that in some parts of the story Logan's obsession by Jean was a sickly, but then I see Mr. Sinister and I can see that it can be much worse ...

Hey now. Those aren't Jean—those are Maddie! Sinister has a Maddie obsession, not a Jean obsession!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post

Man I miss this Sinister. Hell I miss the Extinction team! I miss Gillen!!!!

Today Preview Flashback

I never understand writers having people like Scott, Jean and Ororo fighting close range with monsters and beings like this.

They're glass canons and serve better to blast their enemy from a distance.

Same thing with Jean going into battles like this without using her telekinetic shields leading to her teammates having to use their body's to shield and protect her

Thanks, juan678. You don't mention it, but I assume those pages are the preview for next week's Marvel Comics Presents #6. I think it's out of continuity since the Wolverine story that's been running in it had some events that line up with real time instead of Marvel's sliding timeline, like this preview with the X-Men taking place 24 years ago.

It does make me think about something concerning Jean. Because her telepathy allows her to absorb the knowledge of others and she has a perfect memory, she could technically become an expert in practically anything she wanted. That could include magic, which is one of the few things she's vulnerable against. Of course, no writer or editor would do that since she's already so powerful as it is. I just sometimes think about the various applications of Jean's powers, because it's almost limitless.

jean in Major X PREVIEW

Not a fan of Liefeld drawing Jean.