Page 255 of 626 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 9381
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    It is too bad that the pink form will most likely be ignored. It shouldn't be. Jean could have used it against Nate Grey considering that this new form of her power allows her to absorb psychic energy around her. This would give Jean a trump card when dealing with other telepaths. But I guess a power like this is problematic story wise. Though it does follow in continuity considering Queen Jean from the X-man series also was some sort of psychic vampire, yes? It has been so long since I've read that story.

Jean has been around so long it was cool that they gave Jean a new aspect of her power, and yet seemingly they are going to ignore it. Going by JDW's comments in an X-Man Monday I would think it is something they do not want to use.
    I think Jean still has the edge on every other telepath (except maybe X-man)

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Let’s hope JDW leaves Marvel soon. Disney is curing a lot of people most merger.
    He is one of the best editors on Marvel and likes Jean.

Jean i sth emost powerful telepath, let's see if Hickman agrees with that

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Super OP abilities? You mean like omega level telepath Emma who can apparently scan and connect to every mind on earth without using cerebra. Or who can effortlessly wipe knowledge of her existence from the minds of the X-men, some X-men who possess high level telepathic resistance? I guess being overbuffed only works for some and not others.
    You have a obsession.

telepathy really is the devil whispering into writers' ears
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    You have a obsession.
    He is right here, seems ok have some big super feats for some characters

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    You have a obsession.
    Seriously this.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    He is right here, seems ok have some big super feats for some characters
    Or you guys just go out of your way to bash characters you don't like at any possible opportunity. Even when said characters aren't even mentioned.

Remember AvX and the "anti-telepathy nanites" Stark cooked up overnight to stop Emma from ending the plot? Stuff like that always happens to every TP or TK, Emma included.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    telepathy really is the devil whispering into writers' ears
    It really is the best power, with the most potential which sadly makes more tragic the fact that is the one less explored and used wrong. It also doesn't help that every major enemy has some resistance againts it.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-30-2019 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Stuff like that always happens to every TP or TK, Emma included.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I It also doesn't help that every major enemy has some resistance againts it.
    just as god intended
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It really is the best power, with the most potential which sadly make more tragic the fact that is the one less explored and used wrong. It also doesn't help that every major enemy has some resistance againts it.
    Well it could solve any problem is used unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Or you guys just go out of your way to bash characters you don't like at any possible opportunity. Even when said characters aren't even mentioned.

Remember AvX and the "anti-telepathy nanites" Stark cooked up overnight to stop Emma from ending the plot? Stuff like that always happens to every TP or TK, Emma included.
    Every character is nerfed here or there
    Last edited by spirit2011; 06-30-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Comic Geek in General

wonder how well Jean and the rest of the the O5 will react to Xavier being back (especially to being mindwiped.......again......seems like many of the X Teams get their memories erased often, not counting AoX which ends soon).and how he made them forget he was back, and how she and others react to this latest questionable tactic he pulled on his former students (both his star pupil back in Deadly Genesis, and the rest recently before Nate went crazy nutso).....I remember that dialogue exists where they said that that sort of behavior was a anathema to her (Mentioned by Cyclops and Storm back in the Dark Phoenix Saga)

I don't like Jean going back to the Marvel Girl costume. I don't think it suits her as an adult character, and it looks out of place next to the more modern designs the other characters are sporting. Dated.

I have two theories as to why she may be wearing that costume:
    A) It reminds her of simple and better times before the Phoenix
    B) Xavier is a dirty old man.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I don't like Jean going back to the Marvel Girl costume. I don't think it suits her as an adult character, and it looks out of place next to the more modern designs the other characters are sporting. Dated.
    I haven't seen anybody that liked her going back to that costume.
    Does anybody here liked her going back to it?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Yet the psi vampirism wasn’t a problem for teen Jean. Honestly Marvel wanted to do go back to the 90s when there were many Mutants around and the Xbooks being rebooted.
    Am not quite sure about that 'they want many mutants around' as they have been killing one after the another.