Page 261 of 626 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 9381

"Nonsense, Jean, you'll wear what men on the internet tell you to wear and that will be the end of it."
    Tywin Xavier

So how close is anyone else to getting Jean to Tier 3 in the phone game? I have 1,359 crystal shards. Just need a few more to get to 1,600.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    So how close is anyone else to getting Jean to Tier 3 in the phone game? I have 1,359 crystal shards. Just need a few more to get to 1,600.
    I gave up. I had 1100 CCFs, but with RNG 1600 is complete crap. Especially since that's the price of two Tier-1's going up to Tier-3. At my current rate, I was looking at 7 weeks of grinding. No thanks. I kept Jean at 70 25s, and put Captain Marvel to T-3.

Tier 3? I havent even unlocked her! I didnt realize how tedious and expensive that would be when I set out to

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Tier 3? I havent even unlocked her! I didnt realize how tedious and expensive that would be when I set out to
    The X-Men Epic Quest isn't too bad. The Fantastic Four and X-Force ones are MUCH worse.

Though doing it without throwing down at least $3.49 is asking a lot of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The X-Men Epic Quest isn't too bad. The Fantastic Four and X-Force ones are MUCH worse.

Though doing it without throwing down at least $3.49 is asking a lot of a player.
    I spent $85 to get the X-men Premium Package and the 6* Rogue and Cyclops from the recent X-men event helped.

I tried doing all the Epic Quests at once but gave up and decided to focus all my resources on completing the X-men one. I cant believe the resources needed are so ridiculous. I didnt even realize they were being used up in those stupid research tasks

Oh yeah, it's a killer. I unlocked her about a year ago, before Tier 3 was available, and I'm glad I did. I've been grinding since before the X-Men update for Deadpool, but then they released this, so I just kept going. It's been months, technically.

I'm in too deep to quit now. Just need a bit more for her.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-02-2019 at 10:16 PM.

I spent $85 to get the X-men Premium Package and the 6* Rogue and Cyclops from the recent X-men event helped.

I tried doing all the Epic Quests at once but gave up and decided to focus all my resources on completing the X-men one. I cant believe the resources needed are so ridiculous. I didnt even realize they were being used up in those stupid research tasks
    It is certainly a grind, though you can get a lot of it done with just 30 min a day. It's what I do.

Daily (Gold)
    Villain Siege
    World Boss (Ebony Maw 1-3)
    Co-Op (run it on Auto-Play til you get all rewards)
    Alliance Battle
    Then use the remaining energy to grab Bios for Cyclops, Rogue, and Storm.

Then log off for the day, and do it again tomorrow.

BANNED

Still need the 400 cube shards. My Jean is at level 70, has two gears at 25 and her Red uniform is at Heroic level. Quite strong and reaches 35k attack if you pair her with Cyclops and Magneto (lead). Still a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It is certainly a grind, though you can get a lot of it done with just 30 min a day. It's what I do.

Daily (Gold)
    Villain Siege
    World Boss (Ebony Maw 1-3)
    Co-Op (run it on Auto-Play til you get all rewards)
    Alliance Battle
    Then use the remaining energy to grab Bios for Cyclops, Rogue, and Storm.

Then log off for the day, and do it again tomorrow.
    I do all of that and pretty much everything else to grind out resources especially since Im a new active player

Ugh! Thought I could unlock Jean today. Finished the story and Tier 2'd everyone but Scott, whom I dont have enough bios to finish up 2 of his gears. Its gonna take a few days of grinding out his mission to get those.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

It's kind of telling that spoilers:
    Jean and Emma's takes on dealing with mass hate from humanity are utterly opposite. Jean tries to quell it by going to the UN and combating the hate peacefully, and Emma literally erases mutantkind from humanity's minds.
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    It's kind of telling that spoilers:
    Jean and Emma's takes on dealing with mass hate from humanity are utterly opposite. Jean tries to quell it by going to the UN and combating the hate peacefully, and Emma literally erases mutantkind from humanity's minds.
    end of spoilers
    Well, a few differences.

1) Jean was able to her's in a time of moderate peace, Cassandra's schemes being the only real threat. Emma had to do hers while mutantkind was about to go extinct.
    2) Jean's was written by Taylor, who loves her. Emma's was written by Rosenberg, who hates her.
    3) Emma's makes zero logical sense in any sense of the word logic. She's not THAT powerful, even with Cerebra and Cortez. Combined with Rosenberg forgetting how a lot of character's powers work...

Ugh! I hate how Taylor's run went completely ignored. You would think Jean's developments would have been brought up but the only mention of it was a quick blurb that Nova has been apprehended.

First X-Lady

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Everyone keeps acting like Rosenberg hates all of these characters, and I just don't get it. I'm sure that if he truly hated Emma he would have either killed her off or ignored her altogether.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey