Page 263 of 626 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 9381

One of the solicitations say the X-Men are fighting against the humans’ plans for them, so clearly they come back out and are back in the fire, lol.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-04-2019 at 08:50 AM.

It would be an interesting idea if what Emma did in Uncanny stuck and in House of X Professor X has to reintroduce mutants to the world. The school would be back "in the closet" along with all the public X-men. It would be a reset but not a retcon. Though others have pointed out the problems/issues like media: tv, internet, etc. Though even with that if you have a psychic suggestion to ignore it and not "see it" lol

Most of the X-men on the House of X cover do have masks or something covering their faces: Magneto, Jean, Xavier, Wolverine, and Cyclops.

Though I don't think this will be the case but it is fun to speculate.

Probably an old one but just saw it and it fits today

https://twitter.com/xmen_comics/stat...04501510270978
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post

Old but gold hahaha

poor jubilee

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post

Poor Jubilee

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    It would be an interesting idea if what Emma did in Uncanny stuck and in House of X Professor X has to reintroduce mutants to the world. The school would be back "in the closet" along with all the public X-men. It would be a reset but not a retcon. Though others have pointed out the problems/issues like media: tv, internet, etc. Though even with that if you have a psychic suggestion to ignore it and not "see it" lol
    I thought about it. Such modifications as deep as Emma did could be detrimental to people's minds.
    As Xavier mentionned in his conversation with Tony Stark (New Avengers: Illuminati - 4), you could go mad.

So if Emma made the world forget mutants, what about all the laws pertaining to mutants, the legacy virus, the mutant registration act? How do you explain all that?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    So if Emma made the world forget mutants, what about all the laws pertaining to mutants, the legacy virus, the mutant registration act? How do you explain all that?
    I don't think it is going to be addressed. Maybe it is for the best

Time to stop using telepathy as a cheap shortcut

Handwavium.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I think she would look more imposing with pants instead of the skirt. But i wish she would ditch the mask. A true MarvelWoman.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Everyone drooling over Jim Lee nostalgia and here I am missing this costume plus the blue version.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

That's not her X-Factor Forever outfit.
    "Cable was right!"

I think she would look more imposing with pants instead of the skirt. But i wish she would ditch the mask. A true MarvelWoman.
    I said this on a previous page as well. Pants instead of the mini-skirt would at least be a step in a more mature direction.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post

Most of the X-men on the House of X cover do have masks or something covering their faces: Magneto, Jean, Xavier, Wolverine, and Cyclops.

Though I don't think this will be the case but it is fun to speculate.
    This could actually work well. And this or a similar idea could be used to explain mutants in the mcu as well- mutants been around all along but they are just now being reintroduced ( or introduced for the first time as far as the average citizen knows).

I keep waiting to see how hickman’s Run could somehow align with mcu, as the movies and books tend to be on similar pages. (When I say align I don’t mean same universe obviously).
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?