Page 265 of 626 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 9381

The mask is for style, gosh. Don't you guys know anything about mutant fashion?!

I miss domino masks and similar masks in Marvel comics. One of the reasons I don't mind Jean's HoX costume.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    The mask is for style, gosh. Don't you guys know anything about mutant fashion?!

I miss domino masks and similar masks in Marvel comics. One of the reasons I don't mind Jean's HoX costume.
    Depends on the character. The Marvel Girl mask always looks off to me. Emma's brief domino mask was... not great.

Certain character look better with masks. Others not so much. I love Carol with the pixie cut and red and blue costume and no mask compared to her black and white with the domino mask ensemble.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    hmmm...

This costume is a delight to the eyes but also inspires certain youth on her character without looking like a girl.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I think that the Marvel Girl outfit's mask can be turned into a better looking mask easily, or a pair of glasses. They had them turned into sunglasses for Rachel's first Marvel Girl look, and that was said to be an updated version that Jean was going to wear when she was younger but she became Phoenix instead.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    hmmm...

Good costume, but maybe it is too red for Jean? She looks a bit like starfire

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Good costume, but maybe it is too red for Jean? She looks a bit like starfire
    Jean looks good on red too. Is her second best color after green
    ________8iuyf8.jpg
    ___D1ojFCUWkAAJ8BW.jpg
    1518023408039.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean looks good on red too. Is her second best color after green
    ________8iuyf8.jpg
    ___D1ojFCUWkAAJ8BW.jpg
    1518023408039.jpg
    Man I wish we got a few more panels of the Black and Red Phoenix costume. That was gorgeous.

___hyflfuy.jpg
    cute1.jpg
    It is such a shame that it only appeared briefly on two issues, it was gorgeus

Do you guys/girls think that the original Jean new about Iceman's sexuality and kept the secret or she didn't knew?

BANNED

Do you guys/girls think that the original Jean new about Iceman's sexuality and kept the secret or she didn't knew?
    She always knew... She was just waiting for the right moment in time to out him for maximum effect.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

She knew, but by the time she got her telepathy she didn't want to make him uncomfortable by approaching him about it and instead was waiting for him to tell her. Didn't Nicieza write a scene between the two of them in a book store that we know, now, was probably a veiled conversation about Gay Things(tm)?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

It is just that so many people give crap to Jean for outing Bobby but it was a good thing. As far as we know he was never going to admit it by himself.

I think she knew. I think more than a few people knew, but chose not to say anything. It's hard enough being a mutant and a superhero. I think adding sexuality to the mix would've just made things harder.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I think she knew. I think more than a few people knew, but chose not to say anything. It's hard enough being a mutant and a superhero. I think adding sexuality to the mix would've just made things harder.
    Or, no one really gave a $#!t either way?

It is just that so many people give crap to Jean for outing Bobby but it was a good thing. As far as we know he was never going to admit it by himself.
    I think that some people don't read comics at all. They think ean outed him for everyone, when she just had a private conversation with Iceman