Page 272 of 626 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    New variant!
    Thank you I was wondering if Jean would get a variant.
    First X-Lady

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

New variant!
    "Oi! You gotta a loicense for dat mini-skirt, luv?"
    "Cable was right!"

New variant!
    Wow! Beautiful cover!

Jean as Phoenix is not only impeccably drawn, but rarely has she looked more powerful!

New variant!
    Just spotted this on Instagram and OMG! I was BLOWN AWAY! This is Alan Davis’s pencils, right? He did a stunning job, definitely my fave Jean-featured HoX variant cover so far!

Finally unlocked Jean in Future Fight and my god she's expensive to upgrade!

Spectacular Member

Does this cover means something about Jean's in Hox/PoX? It's what I have in mind when I saw it. It's strange that from all her outfits it's the oldest ones Alan Davies drew for the cover. Like we saw her in her 60's outfit in the event, it can be a sort of a re-tell of her pre-Phoenix and Phoenix era for her, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    All native Tier-2s are. But if she hits Tier-3, she's alone as the best character in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by fridric View Post
    Does this cover means something about Jean's in Hox/PoX? It's what I have in mind when I saw it. It's strange that from all her outfits it's the oldest ones Alan Davies drew for the cover. Like we saw her in her 60's outfit in the event, it can be a sort of a re-tell of her pre-Phoenix and Phoenix era for her, it seems.
    Oldest ones? Her most recent X-men Red one is there. Its a variant; I really dont think it means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    All native Tier-2s are. But if she hits Tier-3, she's alone as the best character in the game.
    I dont think I'll ever get there, at least not for a long time. I have like 5.5M gold and cant focus entirely on her

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Love that Jean through the ages variant. Davis did a great job, but I would have preferred something other than the Black Queen. X-Factor would have been nice.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The outfits on the cover are all of the most iconic ones, bar 90s Jean and New X-Men.

It's gorgeous.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The outfits on the cover are all of the most iconic ones, bar 90s Jean and New X-Men.

It's gorgeous.
    To be fair, I dont think the BQ is iconic and the DP look seems redudant with the Phoenix one there. Those two definitely could have been swapped out for what you mention

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Pretty sure Alan Davis just chose his favourite looks.
    "Cable was right!"

I am actually only 80 CCF away from getting her to Tier 3. I have been grinding for a long time for Deadpool, but then when they announced Jean Grey's upgrade, I just switched focus to her and continued. Months of grinding are about to pay off. If I don't get the CCF in a few days, I'll have enough tokens from the event to buy 100 CCF for 400 tokens. I'm excited!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

To be fair, I dont think the BQ is iconic and the DP look seems redudant with the Phoenix one there. Those two definitely could have been swapped out for what you mention
    Outside of Black Queen not being iconic, I don't disagree. A lot of people like that look, for some reason.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

What Name do you guys call Jean when referrence to her Pink Form??? Do you guys just call her "Pink Form Jean" or????

I ask because I call her Psionic Jean.