Page 280 of 626 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Emma is many things but I seriously doubt she is a supremacist. That is definitely Magneto.

Although, all those stories about extinction did made the X-men look like they care too much about mutantkind but that is their job, if they don't care about mutants nobody will, it doesn't mean they hate humans or believe themselves above them.
    Emma thinks of herself above everyone else, why not the mutants too?
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Bull. It's the same argument that people make saying Scott didn't care about humans either. Emma places the survival of her students and other mutants above the survival of humans. That doesn't mean she goes out of her way to antagonize humans.
    She would totally attack if she thinks thay are about to be attacked. I don't see her way ever working with Jean's way.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Emma thinks of herself above everyone else, why not the mutants too?
    Again, citation needed. She's arrogant and proud, and you completely misinterpret that.

Again, citation needed. She's arrogant and proud, and you completely misinterpret that.
    According to Emma, Xavier thinks telepaths are better then every other mutant. But the fact that Emma has that kind of insight to avoid making that faux pas would lead to her being the exact opposite. Also I don't believe there's a citation to make a case.

Emma has to be the second most crappy person on the story of the X-men. It was a miracle they tolerated her that long.

So she is arrogant and proud, but doesn't think mutants are better? ok then

I don't know much about Emma so i can't judge, but isn't arrogant by definition someone that see himself about others.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Arrogant is an ugly trait but I don't think it is comparable to racism to be honest. It is bad and Emma is arrogant but not racist.
    I don't think any member of the X-men genuinely thinks mutants are better than humans, they fight for survival and acceptance.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-11-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Seriously, what's happening? Why are "we" coming for Emma in a Jean Grey thread?

I get that "certain people" don't like Emma Frost and that she's apparently the worst thing in comics according to them but by this point, just let it go. You don't like her, we all know it but you don't have to keep reminding us every ten minutes.

Can we go back to talking about/celebrating Jean Grey in *her* thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Seriously, what's happening? Why are "we" coming for Emma in a Jean Grey thread?

I get that "certain people" don't like Emma Frost and that she's apparently the worst thing in comics according to them but by this point, just let it go. You don't like her, we all know it but you don't have to keep reminding us every ten minutes.

Because someone dared to say than Emma is anything less than a monster, and a poster took extreme offense to that.

But anyway:

Jean Warren.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post

Thank you for your common sense Peanutsinspace
    _______________D8vsch0X4AESeWH.jpg
    D8qzSyTX4AEhn3v.jpg
    ___________22281883_10155262461857961_1907446832757620886_n.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    xavier is a hero and the founder of the x-men. He has messed up but he is not a super villain either. He is her teacher, he sometimes was weird but many other times was good.
    the xavier you knew is no more. He is now and forever....the maker!!!!

Check out this cute family moment.

It's from Storm's solo mini in the 90s. Between that and X-men Unlimited #7, I've read a few stories that involve Storm and Jean's friendship and I love them. The X-men Unlimited issue is about Storm returning to Cairo to say goodbye to her dying mentor and she brings Jean and Gambit for emotional support. Storm, Jean, and Gambit has to be one of my favourite trios.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    the xavier you knew is no more. He is now and forever....the maker!!!!
    You're probably right, sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Check out this cute family moment.

It's from Storm's solo mini in the 90s. Between that and X-men Unlimited #7, I've read a few stories that involve Storm and Jean's friendship and I love them. The X-men Unlimited issue is about Storm returning to Cairo to say goodbye to her dying mentor and she brings Jean and Gambit for emotional support. Storm, Jean, and Gambit has to be one of my favourite trios.
    Storm was presumed dead or at the very least in danger and these two are just sleeping and werent trying to help find her? WTH? Scott seems so nonchalant

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm was presumed dead or at the very least in danger and these two are just sleeping and werent trying to help find her? WTH? Scott seems so nonchalant
    More evidence that Cable is the only one who looks for missing/dead X-Men. but it's cute in the way Jean teases Scott about "his son".