Page 287 of 626 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Still want a Jean mini where she teams up with different versions of herself
    Let’s say we can only pick 6 Jeans. Which ones would you pick?
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    616 Jean
    Teen Jean - same Jean but obviously different personality
    AOA Jean - original one, not the one from Uncanny X-Force
    Ultimate Jean
    Redd (from Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix) Yes thats still our Jean but plucking her out of an apocalyptic future, Id like to see those differences highlighted in her personality and fighting style
    Shadow X - It would be interesting to have one that is more of a villian as a counterpart to the others

She's getting a new Marvel Legends figure.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    She's getting a new Marvel Legends figure.

i love iceman and jean power display
    we can be heroes, just for one day

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    616 adult Jean, obviously.
    616 Teen Jean
    Xorn Jean.
    Age of Apocalypse Jean, circa Uncanny X-Force. No Age of Apocalypse v3 shenanigans.
    Here Comes Tomorrow Jean
    John Grey, aka Sunspot, from New Exiles.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Xorn Jean.
    I forgot about Xorna, she looked cool
    3339421-cool3.jpg

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

She really did have a cool aesthetic, and I think that she'd fit that seedier version of Jean well.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    She really did have a cool aesthetic, and I think that she'd fit that seedier version of Jean well.
    Id revise my selection to include her over Shadow X. Xorna was more developed and more of a connection to 616 and Teen Jean as she is what they would have developed into under different circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The only reason Jean as Phoenix ended the first time is because Bryce hated her as a powerful female character and there is a lot of misogyny in comics. As for the Fox film, rapist and pedophile Bryan Singer depowered and marginalized all the female XMen. Thank god the Fox universe is dead.

Back to Phoenix/Jean there is no reason why she cannot be given gods, powerful sorcerers, and other A list threats like Thor and Strange.

For that matter look at Avengers females these days. Captain Marvel and Photon literally hold back most of the time. The Scarlet Witch could remake reality if she wanted to again.

Even in the XMen, if Magík really let loose there’s no stopping her unless Phoenix or one of the A list Avengers step in.

As for Jean and Emma, Phoenix being more powerful than Emma dies not make her a better character necessarily. They are two different characters with two very different functions.
    Has Bryan singer actually been found guilty of the sexual allegations against him, and why is he a paedophile? Those are really nasty words to be bandying about if there is no proof, or he has not been found guilty.

Can you evidence what you have said? Or are you just being homophobic?

that kind of discussion really is off topic, involves sensitive material and probably shouldnt be held in this thread

ETA: Anyone know what this white Phoenix image is from?

Last edited by Havok83; 07-16-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i like that mask has a phoenix hint there
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

i like that mask has a phoenix hint there
    Where is this from?

that kind of discussion really is off topic, involves sensitive material and probably shouldnt be held in this thread

It is from a Wolverine book of that I'm sure but I don't remember which one, maybe on the wolverine thread they will tell you, very nice people there.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-16-2019 at 02:01 PM.

BANNED

I'm fairly sure it's from the Wolverine vs The X-Men arc, from Aaron's Wolverine. Here's hoping TheCape, Hush or someone else with more Wolverine knowledge can confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Has Bryan singer actually been found guilty of the sexual allegations against him, and why is he a paedophile? Those are really nasty words to be bandying about if there is no proof, or he has not been found guilty.

Can you evidence what you have said? Or are you just being homophobic?
    There have been rumors for years (just like with Kevin Spacey) that Singer is one of many high level gay Hollywood people who uses their power to impose themselves sexually on others. One of those rumors includes attending parties thrown by a man who plead guilty for transporting minors across state lines for the purpose of sex. Several men have also accused him of sexual assault when they were underage and he's settled with at least one of them. It's not a homophobic thing but something that arose as part of the Me, Too movement. He hasn't been found guilty so far, but because of the number of allegations, it's kind of a case of "where there's smoke, there's fire" and now his career seems to be finished, as he has no new projects in the works.

yeezus christ can we free daniel acuna please

the man is beyond god
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate