Page 288 of 626 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 9381
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

History of the Marvel Universe #2 - Captain America by Steve McNiven *
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

i like that mask has a phoenix hint there
    That's not Jean. It's a miscoloring of the British superhero Spitfire, who fought alongside Captain America and the Invaders during World War II. She has superspeed and is immortal due to being turned into a vampire.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    yeezus christ can we free daniel acuna please

the man is beyond god
    He's stuck with Coates
    F O R E V E R

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I'm fairly sure it's from the Wolverine vs The X-Men arc, from Aaron's Wolverine. Here's hoping TheCape, Hush or someone else with more Wolverine knowledge can confirm.
    Well i was in the neighborhood anyway, but if you want to summon Hush an especial ritual is needed, he is an ancient being after all (he would get it).

But yeah thats from Wolverine vs The X-Men during Aaron's "Wolverine Goes to Hell" mega arc. The idea is that she is some sort of version of Jean created by Logan's mind, but there is like an small implication that she is something more, maybe a leftover of the Phoenix Force that possesed Logan during the Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine mini?, i'm not sure personally, she hasn't been mention again ever since.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Marvel posted a Jean Video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv3bu1HUbLU
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Well i was in the neighborhood anyway, but if you want to summon Hush an especial ritual is needed, he is an ancient being after all (he would get it).

But yeah thats from Wolverine vs The X-Men during Aaron's "Wolverine Goes to Hell" mega arc. The idea is that she is some sort of version of Jean created by Logan's mind, but there is like an small implication that she is something more, maybe a leftover of the Phoenix Force that possesed Logan during the Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine mini?, i'm not sure personally, she hasn't been mention again ever since.
    I remember the Jean and Kurt of Logan's mind kind of acted differently from all the other thoughts. I think the way Aaron found to follow up on Kurt was bringing him back in Amazing X-Men?

The Jean one was, indeed, never really clarified, I think. And it looked like kind of a big deal, with Cyclops stopping to let Logan save himself due to the mention of Jean's name, and the whole way she talked to him.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

If I recall correctly Aaron later clarified in an X-Position that it was a fragment of the Phoenix Force that took on Jean's visage.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Honestly, that was a disappointing. Whoever made the video basically focused on what the Phoenix Force did to her and her 2 deaths (and they managed to spell Phoenix both incorrectly and correctly in the same sentence). If they're trying to make people a fan of Jean, they should have focused more on her feats, the villains she's defeated, and how she's considered by many as the heart and soul of the X-Men.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Honestly, that was a disappointing. Whoever made the video basically focused on what the Phoenix Force did to her and her 2 deaths (and they managed to spell Phoenix both incorrectly and correctly in the same sentence). If they're trying to make people a fan of Jean, they should have focused more on her feats, the villains she's defeated, and how she's considered by many as the heart and soul of the X-Men.
    Yes, whoever made this video skipped so much.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Such a reductive view on the character.

I'm excited for tomorrow. Jean and the others will be out of the Age of X-man. It is finally over. I will be traveling for work tomorrow so I will be checking the boards for spoilers in between travel. I might get up early and search for spoilers. I won't be able to go to the comic store until later. Next week House of X comes out and I will be on the other side of the U.S. I will depend on you for spoilers and information

I am so hopeful for a well written Jean and Scott with Hickman.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I wonder who chose the Marvel girl costume for Jean.
    It has ever been addresed?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I will only believe that Hickman's brain expanded and he chose to unleash the thighs. The future of mutantkind.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Hickman gave the artists free reign, I think.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

A good name for the Jean fandom would be the “Jean Queens”