Page 292 of 626 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I have to agree here. Jott fans should be upset. This felt like ship pandering to save Rosenberg's run. After everything that has happened, having them just snap back like that feels forced.
    It has been clear that they have been wanting to see each other again since their respective resurrections and neither stoped loving each other, even in PR she wasn't upset about the affair and Scott was all too happy to reconect. Admittedly i don't think that it was necessary to trash Emma in the process, but even if Rosenberg had left her alone, this would still have happen.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Are Cyclops and Jean going to get back together? I guess she'll go back to being second fiddle while Cyclops plays leader. Could we please have a woman as a leader while Cyclops and Wolverine are around, or no? It can only happen when they're dead?

They're just happy to see each other again, after they have been thinking the other was dead. It was just Jean's immediate emotional reaction to seeing Scott again. If Hickman or whoever wants to, they can even say they're not really back together. But who knows, some people think Jean being called Mrs Grey in HOX #1 means they're back together as a married couple.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Are Cyclops and Jean going to get back together? I guess she'll go back to being second fiddle while Cyclops plays leader. Could we please have a woman as a leader while Cyclops and Wolverine are around, or no? It can only happen when they're dead?
    I think it's fairly clear from the book direction that if anything it will be the other way around. Scott will be the one following her as everyone is still mad at him.

The Red Dragon

Going back so easily to a man who cheated on you. Check.
    Wearing outdated clothes and outdated names. Check.
    All signs point to Jean going back to the meek, weak den mother role. No thanks!
    Jean Fans are excited over this? The bar cant be that low can it?
    Last edited by Tank; 07-17-2019 at 12:12 PM.

I think it's fairly clear from the book direction that if anything it will be the other way around. Scott will be the one following her as everyone is still mad at him.
    Idk, the way the book ended, with "We're with you, Scott" seems to definetely be pointing out to Scott as a leader. But who knows. I feel like the only real leader in HOX will be Xavier. And we don't know what are gonna be the books and teams post that(well, we'll find out this Saturday!).

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I believe Xavier will be in charge, though the last time the same where on the same team (as teens) Jean was in charge, the last time the adults were on the same team (morrison) it didn't look like one was over the other.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I dont think we know if they get back together (I hope not yet). Id be down for them co-leading with Scott being field leader and Jean running the school, and/or being the public face for mutantkind

Besides Storm and Scott co-led the X-men for years and Wolverine has followed her as leader before so it doesnt only happen when they are dead.

BANNED

Cyclops will clearly just be the field leader. The whole House of X and Powers of 10 us about Xavier. People who think the possible rekindling of the relationship means she'll be portrayed badly either lack imagination or just want to project their anger on Cyclops. There's literally nothing to back this up except the usual BS we see in this parts when it comes to such subjects.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Cyclops will clearly just be the field leader. The whole House of X and Powers of 10 us about Xavier. People who think the possible rekindling of the relationship means she'll be portrayed badly either lack imagination or just want to project their anger on Cyclops. There's literally nothing to back this up except the usual BS we see in this parts when it comes to such subjects.
    I agree with you on everything

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think we know if they get back together (I hope not yet). Id be down for them co-leading with Scott being field leader and Jean running the school, and/or being the public face for mutantkind

Besides Storm and Scott co-led the X-men for years and Wolverine has followed her as leader before so it doesnt only happen when they are dead.
    I agree. And Wolverine is better off playing the part of Drill Sergeant than Captain anyways.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Idk, the way the book ended, with "We're with you, Scott" seems to definetely be pointing out to Scott as a leader. But who knows. I feel like the only real leader in HOX will be Xavier. And we don't know what are gonna be the books and teams post that(well, we'll find out this Saturday!).
    I feel like it's more to the direction of "Rightclops is dead.It's boyscout-clops now.So, we all love you."

Which is actually worse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Going back so easily to a man who cheated on you. Check.
    Wearing outdated clothes and outdated names. Check.
    All signs point to Jean going back to the meek, weak den mother role. No thanks!
    Jean Fans are excited over this? The bar cant be that low can it?
    It's a comic book story with death & resurrection.Check.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

That was in the 80s during the golden age. Not the regressive **** that's happened the past 10 or so years.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I wonder when Scott and Emma haters will stop posting their grievances here.
    "Cable was right!"