Page 294 of 626 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 9381
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Not to rub sault in the wound, but... The HOX/POX preview book with interviews confirms Scott will be the leader in HOX. JDW says "Scott and his handpicked team of X-Men", with the HOX #2 cover with Jean on it on the side, so apparently he's the one who chose that roster in-story.
    Eh. It's probably just a field leader thing. Wait until the 20th.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Eh. It's probably just a field leader thing. Wait until the 20th.
    I'm conflicted about what I want on the next books. In one hand I want Jean to continue/go back to being a leader, on the other I also want Jean and Scott to finally be part of the same team on a regular book again.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 07-17-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    But was it a lie? I mean when he wrote PR, did he know that Scott was being resurrected the next year? I don't think so. So therefore if he didn't know that, it wouldn't be a lie.
    Maybe not a full lie. Because the kiss on last issue was on him
    I don't think his intention was a real goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The first chance he had, they are kissing again
    It is not like he is killing her, besides better anything is better than "muh pshycho from the future".

Their stories are deepely linked together if you liked it or not, denial and wanting bad writing isn't going to change that.

I'm conflicted about what I want on the next books. In one hand I want Jean to continue/go back to being a leader, on the other I also want Jean and Scott to finally be part of the same team on a regular book again.
    Ideally I'd put Scott in charge when the shooting starts and have Jean running things until that happens.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Ideally I'd put Scott in charge when the shooting starts and have Jean running things until that happens.
    My ideal scenario is Jean as Headmistress and Scott as field leader. But with Xavier around that doesn't seem possible at the moment...

My ideal scenario is Jean as Headmistress and Scott as field leader. But with Xavier around that doesn't seem possible at the moment...
    Maybe Prof. X is above being the headmaster. He's on "another plane of existence"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Maybe Prof. X is above being the headmaster. He's on "another plane of existence"
    Well he is the mutant-president as of the preview.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I want this so much too!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

No reason Jean and Scott can't co-lead a book together, or that they can't do the "lead by committee" thing.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I completely agree, I just want Xavier out of the team.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

BADASS
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Do you think that if Jean had not seen Scott, she would have decided to stay in Nate's world? Some X-men really were not against Nate's world and wanted to stay but Jean insisted on returning.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Do you think that if Jean had not seen Scott, she would have decided to stay in Nate's world? Some X-men really were not against Nate's world and wanted to stay but Jean insisted on returning.
    No. I don't think that had anything to do with it. As Nate says, Jean is often the voice of reason, and she knew that it would be super irresponsible to stay in Nate's world that didn't really need their help compared to our world which she was incredibly aware did.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Thoughts on Jean's showings today:
    - Age of X-Man was just boring and a complete disappointment.
    - Despite the disaster of Rosenberg's Uncanny run, I admit I really enjoyed that Scott and Jean reunion and how it effectively kills the Rectangle.
    - The Hickman preview definitely has me excited, although there was one thing I wish Hickman had done. If she was going start using a codename again, he could have at least changed it to Marvel Woman instead of going back to Marvel Girl. (Meanwhile, Sue Storm-Richards changed from the Invisible Girl to Invisible Woman like over 30 years ago.) Anyway, I'll keep an open mind to see where he'll take her.