Page 299 of 626 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    They don't seem unbalanced at all.
    well cyclops had 11 years to develop himself, Jean had 1 year

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    well cyclops had 11 years to develop himself, Jean had 1 year
    killing Scott 11 years isn't going to solve that. Seriously it wasn't his fault marvel just didn't care about Jean, let alone her marriage.
    if it was Scott's fault they wouldn't have destroyed their connection just before.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    killing Scott 11 years isn't going to solve that. Seriously it wasn't his fault marvel just didn't care about Jean, let alone her marriage.
    if it was Scott's fault they wouldn't have destroyed their connection just before.
    Sure, but by putting her with Scott so fast won't help too

I don't know. I don't think that if Jean was with Wolverine, single or someone else it would be fair to blame that or any developments for Jean dying and her tragic abscence or that.
    She tragically died but that doesn't mean the world stopped. It sucks but is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Gotta say Jean looks gorgeous here. Figured some of y’all might be interested!

https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/07/1...comic-con-2019
    That Barbie doll of Dark Phoenix is available now exclusively at Gamestop for a whopping $55. Maybe if it were half the price, I'd be tempted to actually buy it, haha.
    https://www.gamestop.com/collectible...amestop/178858

I don't know. I don't think that if Jean was with Wolverine, single or someone else it would be fair to blame that or any developments for Jean dying and her tragic abscence or that.
    She tragically died but that doesn't mean the world stopped. It sucks but is the truth.
    If Jean was single or dating somewhere else, she would still be alive.

Again I don't think Cyclops or jott are the reason she died because both were done dirty just before.
    But I'm tired of arguing and I understand you don't like Scott and have reasons for it.

Again I don't think Cyclops or jott are the erason she died because both were done dirty just before.
    Not really, they were treated with respect before Morrison, the max ofensive thing was Wolverine kissing Jean;
    If anyone has any doubt, when asked about Jean return Quesada said "no, that Scott was fine with Emma"

Jean should get her time, but since the story is about Scott redeeming himself, the story can't be about her
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-18-2019 at 05:26 PM.

BANNED

Not really, they were treated with respect before Morrison, the max ofensive thing was Wolverine kissing Jean;
    If anyone has any doubt, when asked about Jean return Quesada said "no, that Scott was fine with Emma"

Jean should get her time, but since the story is about Scott redeeming himself, she cant
    Are you actually saying Jean has some reason to redeem herself?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Are you actually saying Jean has some reason to redeem herself?
    No, Jean has nothing to redeem herself. gonna fix my post lol

Jeen had her story and her weird relationship with tyke was no problem for that.
    I know Scott is supposed to be the devil but there are sometimes where it is really exaggerated sorry.
    They didn't even exist at the same time for more than a decade (can't get more apart than that) and they can have great interactions, which I hope they have.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-18-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Jeen had her story and her weird relationship with tyke was no problem for that.
    I know Scott is supposed to be the devil but there are sometimes where it is really exaggerated sorry.
    The O5 was more about Jean than anyone else. Tyke had a plot, but he wasn't the focus. That is why Jeen got a much bigger role

The O5 was more about Jean than anyone else. Tyke had a plot, but he wasn't the focus. That is why Jeen got a much bigger role
    Yeah, I know. The same goes for the adults, I mean they probably are going to be even more equal than the teens. We first have to read how they are going to interact before judging.

That is awesome.

Did you make this statue?