Page 303 of 626 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    God NO. As outdated as that skirt costume is, it’s still 100x better than the abomination that is the bulky, ugly colored, pancake pans for shoulders mess that is her Red costume. Ugh

Jean fans settling for mediocre is why we cant have nice things.
    Reminds me of everyone settling for Batgirl's Burnside costume which is equally as butt fugly as Jean's Red costume. Just dump her in the Phoenix suit and call it a day, I mean, really.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    They just made it available for preorder on the Hasbro website, and yes, it's a 3-pack. It'll probably be available on other sites if you have a preferred store. Sorry about all the white space that's in the images.
    https://hasbropulse.com/collections/...s-x-men-3-pack

Is that information canon??
    I always thought Jean would be taller.

God NO. As outdated as that skirt costume is, it’s still 100x better than the abomination that is the bulky, ugly colored, pancake pans for shoulders mess that is her Red costume. Ugh

Red Costume > Marvel Girl costume
    seriously the marvel girl costume is super outdated and simple, she is a woman now.
    I'm open for a new costume too.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-19-2019 at 06:45 PM.

I really really really don't like to see her wearing the old Marvel Girl outfit so yeah, I'll seettle for mediocre over that.

I honestly think the Red costume is fine when drawn well. Most artist don't draw it with the shoulderpads as pancake pans. Though I'd rather she get a new redesign where she's wearing green.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Jean's hair looks amazing in that Marvel Legends pack. Like that its interchangeable too, even if I don't prefer the ponytail look.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Is that information canon??
    I always thought Jean would be taller.
    I never consider bio stuff like height that's printed on trading cards as canon. It can change at the whim of the artist. I saw these sketches by Dave Cockrum awhile ago, and he considered Jean to be 5'4", which is even shorter than the 5'6" on that card. I don't think anyone now thinks she's that small. Everyone (except characters like Wolverine, Jubilee, or Kitty) is drawn supermodel tall, so it's really arbitrary.

God, she was so short. She should be at least 5'8

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

5'6" is what was listed the last time Marvel did one of those compendium books.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

5'6 does seem about right. Scott is 6'2, Emma is 5'8 but is around 5'10-5'11 in heels.

The three heights that never go correctly are Colossus 6'6 (somehow is 7'5 with his power, does it really make him grow that much?), Cable (6'10), and Wolverine (anywhere between 5'1 and 5'10 depending on the artist).

I agree with this. In New X-men Jean wore those boots (platforms) that gave her some height.

I am hoping Jean gets a new modern costume. I would like a phoenix inspired one but I doubt that will happen. I do not want a return to 90's/X-men Red. I like both but I prefer something different. I think Jean looks good in the Marvel Girl outfit (I'm glad she is back in green/yellow) but why not put her in the X-factor green outfit?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

God the boots on the green X-Factor outfit are awful, and I would hate it if she wore a headsock inspired mask.

The blue X-Factor outfit, colored green and yellow, maybe without the shoulder pads maybe?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    God the boots on the green X-Factor outfit are awful, and I would hate it if she wore a headsock inspired mask.

The blue X-Factor outfit, colored green and yellow, maybe without the shoulder pads maybe?
    The boots on the Red X-factor outfit were pretty bad too. But those things can easily be corrected. I don't like the headsock look either, but the rest of it is ok. I just like the color scheme for Jean. I've come around to liking the red X-factor look as well. The blue look is ok but yes the shoulder pads must go.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Maybe not, but I wouldn't hold my breathe. ALl the promo for hoxpox have them togeher and Mrs Grey
    Does that nean Scott is now Scott Grey. Fab! 😂