Page 306 of 626 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Why are Jean or Quentin on XFORCE
    Why does XFORCE need 3 Telepaths
    Doesn't Beast always complain about teams like XFORCE
    Jean and Quentin feel too powerful to be here
    Did they give Jeans miniskirt costume pouches
    Oh no
    It's really weird team. but i guess the roster can change depending on the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's really weird team. but i guess the roster can change depending on the mission.
    I just read the solicits/description
    It's a CIA /surveillance team.
    Having many Telepaths makes sense. I hope the Cuckoos and Martha get to play some roles

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Jean and Quentin on one team, then the Summers on the X Book!! It’s like a dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    I just read the solicits/description
    It's a CIA /surveillance team.
    Having many Telepaths makes sense. I hope the Cuckoos and Martha get to play some roles
    If doesn't involve murder bloodbath ok then.

never thought I owuld see jean on a x-force book

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope they let Wolverine do the murder, I like Jean doing something weird but I hope Marvel doesn't destroy her morals.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I hope they let Wolverine do the murder, I like Jean doing something weird but I hope Marvel doesn't destroy her morals.
    It sounds like Beast and Jean are intelligence, Wolverine, Kid Omega, and Domino are the assassins.

The cover looks great...
    Looks like she is wearing high boots. Why she's wearing that dress anyway. Everybody have a costume but jean in dress.
    I like the team. Take away quentin q. And it would be better and even wolverine... and put adam x or polaris.

Here are the 2 official solicits featuring Jean from Tenebrae's Dawn of X thread:

X-MEN #1
    Written by Jonathan Hickman
    Penciled by Leinil Francis Yu
    Cover by Leinil Francis Yu
    A NEW ERA DAWNS FOR THE X-MEN!
    The X-Men find themselves in a whole new world of possibility… and things have never been better! Jonathan Hickman (HOUSE OF X, POWERS OF X, SECRET WARS) and superstar artist Leinil Yu (NEW AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA) reveal the saga of Cyclops and his hand-picked squad of mutant powerhouses!

X-FORCE #1
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Penciled by JOSHUA CASSARA
    Cover by DUSTIN WEAVER
    On sale November 2019
    THE COST OF THE FUTURE ISN’T CHEAP.
    X-Force is the CIA of the mutant world—one half intelligence branch, one half special ops. Beast, Jean Grey and Sage on one side, Wolverine, Kid Omega and Domino on the other. In a perfect world, there would be no need for an X-Force. We’re not there… yet.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    order people to kill isn't much better.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    order people to kill isn't much better.
    I doubt they will kill any innocent people. Not even the most hardcore versions of X-force took that so lightly.

Maybe she will be their moral compass too.

My excitement for the Summers-Grey clan in X-Men vastly surpasses anything I feel for X-Force. If anything, I'm glad Jean is the only other X-Man besides Logan to be in multiple books.

Meanwhile, I'm disappointed they really are sticking Jean with the old Marvel Girl costume. I feel like only half the artists that draw it can make it look stylish, while the other half make it look frumpy.

The Grey-Summers clan reunion doesn't seem like a permanent thing. The books is supposed to have a rotating cast. So we can't know for sure how long Jean will be on it. Maybe she'll still be there as part of other teams, but maybe not.

I have already tweeted all the people involved with Jean on those new books to give her a redesign lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Here are the 2 official solicits featuring Jean from Tenebrae's Dawn of X thread:

X-MEN #1
    Written by Jonathan Hickman
    Penciled by Leinil Francis Yu
    Cover by Leinil Francis Yu
    A NEW ERA DAWNS FOR THE X-MEN!
    The X-Men find themselves in a whole new world of possibility… and things have never been better! Jonathan Hickman (HOUSE OF X, POWERS OF X, SECRET WARS) and superstar artist Leinil Yu (NEW AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA) reveal the saga of Cyclops and his hand-picked squad of mutant powerhouses!

X-FORCE #1
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Penciled by JOSHUA CASSARA
    Cover by DUSTIN WEAVER
    On sale November 2019
    THE COST OF THE FUTURE ISN’T CHEAP.
    X-Force is the CIA of the mutant world—one half intelligence branch, one half special ops. Beast, Jean Grey and Sage on one side, Wolverine, Kid Omega and Domino on the other. In a perfect world, there would be no need for an X-Force. We’re not there… yet.

So Sage Beast & Jean on a splinter team together? YES! This basically confirms definite Jean/Sage interaction, can’t wait to see these 2 ladies working together! Also, not gonna lie, both of these covers have made me somewhat do a 360 in terms of the MG costume, they look well drawn here, esp on the X-F cover. On Twitter, on the SDCC panel, Jean was listed as “Marvel Girl”, not “Jean Grey” on a huge collage thingy and tbh, I’m kinda excited to see her return to a codename, I mean I would prefer Phoenix over Marvel Girl but I’ve always had a soft spot for the MG codename bc X-Factor Jean is one of my fave incarnations of Jean. I think current Jean will redefine the Marvel Girl moniker, having teen Jean use the MG codename also got me re-accustomed and liking it all over again.

Jean can have the Marvel Girl codename without wearing the old outfit. Is the X-Office really THAT lazy about her that they couldn't give her a redesign? Lots of characters got new costumes for the relaunch. It's not fair that she has to stick with that.

Fantastic Member

So X-Men is all about 'Saga of Cyclops'?!?! And they have 3 telepaths on it? I guess Cyclops has way too many issues that he requires all 3. lol.
    Am glad, Jean is on another book, so just in case X-Men turns into a lovey-dovey book i have another book to enjoy without puking.

And it seems all the X-Men that Rosenberg killed got brought back to life.
    Last edited by mike7171; 07-20-2019 at 04:00 PM.