Page 307 of 626 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 9381

Jean on X-Force is out of the box for her but I think she will be there to make sure things don't get out of hands. I just hope they don't destroy what Jean got started in Red. Of course they had to add Wolverine to the Grey/Summers cover. Maybe it will be reveal Wolverine is related somehow. Is that Doc Strange behind Sage?
    First X-Lady

Besides the Phoenix and 90s look, isn't the Marvel Girl Skirt her 3 most recognizable look?
    First X-Lady

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The people complaining about X-Force probably only experienced Yost and Remender eras.

Damn young'uns
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The people complaining about X-Force probably only experienced Yost and Remender eras.

Damn young'uns
    This made me lol so hard, thanks.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Besides the Phoenix and 90s look, isn't the Marvel Girl Skirt her 3 most recognizable look?
    I don't care about recognizable, I care whether it looks good or not, and it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't care about recognizable, I care whether it looks good or not, and it doesn't.
    yeah I'm trying to figure out why marvel is using this look.
    First X-Lady

Jean on X-Force is out of the box for her but I think she will be there to make sure things don't get out of hands. I just hope they don't destroy what Jean got started in Red. Of course they had to add Wolverine to the Grey/Summers cover. Maybe it will be reveal Wolverine is related somehow. Is that Doc Strange behind Sage?
    Look like this is Black Tom?
    First X-Lady

It's probably cause Hickman or JDW decided she should go back to being Marvel Girl. So they just went with the old costume too. But I don't get why they couldn't design a better one or even just keep her with the Red one.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I actually really like the skirt and it getting used under one caveat: she's wearing tights with it. I would prefer that the gloves change, but... the fact that it was a mini dress was my biggest gripe with it. It's sleek and iconic, and even the mask doesn't bother me as much anymore. Would I prefer a new costume? Yeah, definitely. But the only characters with new designs are Emma, Betsy, and the majority of the New Mutants. If we weren't able to have a new one and they had to pick an old, non-Phoenix design this or the blue X-Factor look are the ones I'd have wanted... or for them to keep Red, but eh, I'm happy with a sleeker looks right now.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

The pants don't even make it sleeker. It has a fuckig pouch. And on the X-Men #1 cover she doesn't have it.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Oh wow it has a pocket.

I wasn't even saying that the pants made the design sleeker. I was saying that it was sleeker than the clunky X-Men Red look, which I like, but prefer a smoother design.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

The pants don't even make it sleeker. It has a fuckig pouch. And on the X-Men #1 cover she doesn't have it.
    Thanks to ExodusCloak for the brutal but sad truth
    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Jean Grey looks like she ordered a child's Halloween costume from Walmart. I'd expect to see something like that on creatures of Wal-Mart

yeah I'm trying to figure out why marvel is using this look.
    yeah, they could at least re-design it.

It's probably cause Hickman or JDW decided she should go back to being Marvel Girl. So they just went with the old costume too. But I don't get why they couldn't design a better one or even just keep her with the Red one.
    No even extraordinary that revived marvel girl code-name, used the old design

Fantastic Member

I for one, do not care what Jean Grey wears, all i am looking forward to is how she will be written. If she's written really well (i do not like the 90s - 'Scooootttt'....or 'Jeaaannnn', gag) as a strong independent woman and a true powerhouse, then it does not matter to me if she wears an apron and gloves, i am happy...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Marvel has done a good job with her since Jeen, I trust them