Page 319 of 626 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    spoilers:
    That also doesn't really make sense especially with how Jean has been portrayed lately, though. Her telekinesis has largely been her biggest asset through most of her publication history, and she even had huge feats with it in X-Men Red and X-Men Blue. So her being a generalized psionic is a better fit.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Hey i actually agree with you. I'm just saying i don't think their are only 13 classifications. If someone was born tomorrow who had the power to manipulate time with no limit or draw back from the use they would probably be an omega of time manipulation. So i don't think this is all that exist i just think Hickman is saying that those are the classifications that exist right now where their are mutants who have no limit and unlimited potential. I always thought personally jean was a stronger telekinetic than a telepathy but let's not forget Jean also lost her telepathy for a long time and as such had to focus solely on her telekinesis and honed it to a level where she could do so much. But on the other hand the things Jean has been able to do telepathically considering the short amount of time she has had her psychic powers compared to Xavier and Emma is absolutely astounding so while i think she should be an omega in both it also makes sense to me.
    end of spoilers
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    spoilers:
    If someone was born tomorrow who had the power to manipulate time with no limit or draw back from the use they would probably be an omega of time manipulation.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Poor Tempus, she's been forgotten.
    end of spoilers

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    spoilers:
    Poor Tempus, she's been forgotten.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Whomst?
    end of spoilers

:P
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

spoilers:
    for me it means Jean still has room to grow and this is maybe something Hickman has a plan for. She is still made it on the list.
    end of spoilers
    First X-Lady

For freakins sakevwhats with all the hidden text, if they arent actual plot spoilers? Some of us cant read them

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    For freakins sakevwhats with all the hidden text, if they arent actual plot spoilers? Some of us cant read them
    It was requested to even keep minor spoilers under spoiler tags on the last page.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Regarding Jean in House of X spoilers:
    I think I am ok with how Hickman reinterpreted Omega status. It's essentially the same (mutants with powers that have an undefinable upper limit). The only extra thing he did was say Omega mutants normally have only ONE power that is Omega level. Since Jean has 2 powers, telepathy and telekinesis, he made her TP Omega.

While TK is her signature power, she's often described as the most powerful telepath on Earth, and this new classification solidifies that status. (Characters like Prof X, Shadow King, Emma, Rachel, and Betsy are not listed as Omega TPs. Quentin Quire is the only other one, and he's too inexperienced to rival Jean.) Jean is clearly one of the most powerful telekinetics on Earth, but this just means we won't see any Dark Phoenix level feats from her (like blowing up stars and so forth) without a connection to the Phoenix Force.

Really, the only thing I'm annoyed by is that Exodus got to be classified as the only known Omega level telekinetic, haha.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Also, regarding Jott or Scemma's status spoilers:
    there's no indication here at all on what that is, and Scott and Jean don't meet in the issue. Some speculated that the "Mrs. Grey" thing would be a sign of she getting married, but considering Scott greeted Ben for his wedding and he didn't do the same, she didn't.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    there's no indication here at all on what that is, and Scott and Jean don't meet in the issue. Some speculated that the "Mrs. Grey" thing would be a sign of she getting married, but considering Scott greeted Ben for his wedding and he didn't do the same, she didn't.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Jean and Scott could be together without having a new wedding. I mean, yeah, Jean died so the marriage in theory was over... But it's not like the law was made with resurrections in mind. If Jean shows up, alive, and they're like "Well, death isn't a problem anymore", who says their marriage couldn't be legal again lol.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    spoilers:
    Jean and Scott could be together without having a new wedding. I mean, yeah, Jean died so the marriage in theory was over... But it's not like the law was made with resurrections in mind. If Jean shows up, alive, and they're like "Well, death isn't a problem anymore", who says their marriage couldn't be legal again lol.
    end of spoilers
    Of course. Just the spoilers:
    wedding theory is toast
    end of spoilers

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean didnt do much on HOX first issue but she was supposed to appear on other book. The one with Alex Ross art, i can't remember the name.
    Anybody got it? It is worth for Jean fans?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    People are forgetting when Reed was presumed dead due to being kidnapped by Hyperstorm, Reed and Sue didn't have to re-marry when he came back
    end of spoilers
    "Cable was right!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean didnt do much on HOX first issue but she was supposed to appear on other book. The one with Alex Ross art, i can't remember the name.
    Marvels: Epilogue?
    "Cable was right!"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Marvels: Epilogue?
    Yup, that one.
    Hickman was cool but it had very little Jean and i want to know if that epilogue is worth it before wasting my precious but limited comic budget

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Nah, she appears very little. Only Storm and Banshee really shine in that comic.