Page 320 of 626 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 9381
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Nah, she appears very little. Only Storm and Banshee really shine in that comic.
    Okay, thanks!

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    spoilers:
    People are forgetting when Reed was presumed dead due to being kidnapped by Hyperstorm, Reed and Sue didn't have to re-marry when he came back
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Different case there, since Reed didn't actually die. Also, Marvel seems to be very anti-marriage now. And Jean would be called "Mrs. Summers" or "Grey-Summers" anyway
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean didnt do much on HOX first issue but she was supposed to appear on other book. The one with Alex Ross art, i can't remember the name.
    Anybody got it? It is worth for Jean fans?
    It's the Marvels epilogue issue, and no, if you're just interested in Jean, it's not necessary. The issue just recreates part of Uncanny X-Men 98 when the X-Men are by the ice rink at Rockefeller Center, except it's seen through the eyes of photojournalist Phil Sheldon. We see from afar the battle between the X-Men and some Sentinels. Jean's TK signature is seen from a distance but not Jean herself during the fight. Still, as a fan of Kurt Busiek, Alex Ross, and the Marvels series, I enjoyed it.

spoilers:
    I'm just thinking about how Jean's dream of a mutant nation came true. Krakoa is not completely different for Genosha and Utopia, but it's much more closer to what Jean wanted, which was for the mutant nation to be around the whole world. The main reason she wanted for it to be a nation in law only rather than everyone in a specific space was that mutants all grouped together just gave enemies a clear target and faccilitated genocide. But humans can't get into Krakoa, so that's not a worry anymore. She's crying after seeing the kids all happy and Xavier reassuring her.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    It's the Marvels epilogue issue, and no, if you're just interested in Jean, it's not necessary. The issue just recreates part of Uncanny X-Men 98 when the X-Men are by the ice rink at Rockefeller Center, except it's seen through the eyes of photojournalist Phil Sheldon. We see from afar the battle between the X-Men and some Sentinels. Jean's TK signature is seen from a distance but not Jean herself during the fight. Still, as a fan of Kurt Busiek, Alex Ross, and the Marvels series, I enjoyed it.
    It is weird because Jean encompasses all the cover. I thought she was going to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm just thinking about how Jean's dream of a mutant nation came true. Krakoa is not completely different for Genosha and Utopia, but it's much more closer to what Jean wanted, which was for the mutant nation to be around the whole world. The main reason she wanted for it to be a nation in law only rather than everyone in a specific space was that mutants all grouped together just gave enemies a clear target and faccilitated genocide. But humans can't get into Krakoa, so that's not a worry anymore. She's crying after seeing the kids all happy and Xavier reassuring her.
    end of spoilers
    It looks cool but it will probably end bad. Hickman said he has planed three "phases", the first one will be happy but the second one will be trouble and dramatic, i don't remember what he said about the third if he ever said something

It looks cool but it will probably end bad. Hickman said he has planed three "phases", the first one will be happy but the second one will be trouble and dramatic, i don't remember what he said about the third if he ever said something
    I don't think he would do all this worldbuilding only for it to be undone soon. I'm sure there are gonna be lots of problems but I think the overall idea is here to stay as the new status-quo for a while.

It is weird because Jean encompasses all the cover. I thought she was going to do something.
    Marvels has always been about seeing the Marvel Universe through the eyes of regular people. Each cover has shown iconic moments in Marvel history, but they always focused on Phil Sheldon and how those moments affected the bystanders. We didn't get to see Jean and Scott do much because they were on the top floor of a skyscraper when they were attacked by Sentinels while the other X-Men were outside on the ground by the ice rink (where Phil Sheldon was).

Could someone explain Jean's "pink form"?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Could someone explain Jean's "pink form"?
    If i remember correctly it was a power up, Jean sucked the psy energies of everybody around her to empower herself

BANNED

It was cool and a tremendous edge agains other telepaths but she can't do that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    spoilers:
    Different case there, since Reed didn't actually die. Also, Marvel seems to be very anti-marriage now. And Jean would be called "Mrs. Summers" or "Grey-Summers" anyway
    end of spoilers
    Ben just got married,

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I ownder if Hickman knows about Red or this is unintentional. It was very moving seeing Jean crying
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-24-2019 at 08:05 AM.

Fantastic Member

One of the Omega Protocol....very interesting
    spoilers:
    Priority of Mutant nation of Krakoa to protect and nurture its greatest natural resource : Omega Level Mutancts
    end of spoilers

The Red Dragon

It was cool and a tremendous edge agains other telepaths but she can't do that anymore
    She hasnt done it, doesnt mean she cant. She knows everything teen Jean knows because they are the same person.