Page 325 of 626 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    XMen Red Costume was ugly. Besides XMen Red is best forgotten. Now that Jean has joined an XForce team I doubt she is taking the pacificist approach. We’ll likely see her kick ass.
    Xmen Red was one of the best portrayal of Jean. It is not best forgotten. The costume was great and better than the outdated dress from the 60s

She went back to that outfit in Age of XMan. It looks better than her XMen Red Costume.

I doubt she’ll be in it long term, though.
    No she didnt. The costume she had in AoX is not the same and quite frankly better than this. She brainwashed in AoX so none of her decisions can be taken at face vallue

Her overly passive stance got the XMen sucked into Nate’s world. As a consequence of this there were attempts to wipe Mutants out. I’m sure she changed her mind in how she wants to deal with things. And she is going to be in XForce.
    There was nothing wrong with her tactics against Nate. She was taking a passive stance. She was literally leading the X-men into battle fighting Nate and his horseman. My god, she got every available X-men she could round up to lead an assault against him. Passive...WTH? She was anything but in that last issue

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Since Jean, Beast and QQ who's a kid are there, it's clear it's not the X-Force of the past. They are not going to be executing people in cold blood.
    To be fair the original modern day X-Force had children younger than QQ on there in the form of X-23 and Elixir. Elixir to that point was more innocent and good than QQ is
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-27-2019 at 03:04 PM.

The dress only looks bad when artists draw it longer than it should be.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i hated that jean was not on marvel ultimate alliance 3
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Mighty Member

Mah, the dress looks bad all the time. It's gaudy in the worst way.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

we can be heroes, just for one day

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Lol, The first one is Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    i hated that jean was not on marvel ultimate alliance 3
    was she at least mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I think they should tweak the mask a bit and shrink the pointy top part down to regular size and it would look better.
    Noooo the big pointy mask is as essential as the dropped waist to making it look cool. Big hair helps too.

JEAN GREY ART ADAMS.jpg

The way to modernize it is to give her gold over the knee boots sort of like Wonder Woman wears but only one color.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    was she at least mentioned?
    Only Cyclops and Colossus were mentioned. They will be free, so i hope Jean gets the chance if there is a DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Only Cyclops and Colossus were mentioned. They will be free, so i hope Jean gets the chance if there is a DLC.
    Im talking about within the game

I loved House of X #1. I hope good things for Jean in this run and going forward. Like many of you I would have preferred if Jean was an omega tk than tp but at the end of the day I do not think it really matters. I am glad that Jean will be written by some good writers and I am excited for what happens next.

Also like many of you I think the Marvel Girl costume is kind of ridiculous and wish Jean was in a different outfit. I also wish she had a different codename, but I can live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im talking about within the game
    Oh, I don't know, I haven't bought the game yet. I will buy it if Jean is there on a future DLC, if she isn't then not.

Edit: this may be better for another day. Don't mind this comment.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-28-2019 at 11:24 AM.

As a fan of Jean Grey, do I have to read any X-books taking place between X-Men Red and House of X? I wasn’t interested in Age of X-Man, and Uncanny X-Men seemed like a mess. Am really looking forward to House of X!
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    As a fan of Jean Grey, do I have to read any X-books taking place between X-Men Red and House of X? I wasn’t interested in Age of X-Man, and Uncanny X-Men seemed like a mess. Am really looking forward to House of X!
    Thanks in advance!
    Not really. Jean has a somewhat good role in Disassembled, but the story is honestly pretty boring. And Age of X-Man is even more. From HOX and the next books announced it doesn't look it will have made any difference to Jean's character. I guess something important happened in UXM #22. But even that may be ignored.