Page 328 of 626 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 9381
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Yo. Is it favourite Jean costume time again?

62131835_670859150053912_2729064615125994948_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    There were never ending complaints on here about Jean’s red costume.

Cant wait for a few years when Jean is wearing something new and people miss this outfit lol
    Well yeah. Didn't you see the shoulder pads on the cover art? In later books like Extermination the interior artists stream lined it.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    i'm not feeling Jean on Hickman era. Yeah, I want and need him to prove me wrong
    He's literally wrote one issue. You're beyond ridiculous.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Yo. Is it favourite Jean costume time again?

62131835_670859150053912_2729064615125994948_n.jpg

Well yeah. Didn't you see the shoulder pads on the cover art? In later books like Extermination the interior artists stream lined it.
    X-factor forver, I loved that mini!
    (and that era in general)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post

whoa whoa take it easy.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

XForce is known for violence and Quentin Quire has a psychic shotgun. Domino and Logan are there. This will be a violent book. Looking forward to seeing Jean kick ass.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    XForce is known for violence and Quentin Quire has a psychic shotgun. Domino and Logan are there. This will be a violent book. Looking forward to seeing Jean kick ass.
    Though Jean is with Sage and Beast on the intelligence side of the team, not on the strike team

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Every X-books involves violence. A psychic shotgun knocks a person out. Its not the same as shooting someone with a real one. This book will be as violent as all the other books but given that Beast and Jean are involved, it wont be like the modern day reboots of the line which have had excessive killing and gore. That is completely out of character for them to not be involved in committing that but to condone it. This is going to be another reboot which offers a different interpretation of X-Force much like the 2006 series and what would become X-statix did before

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Every X-books involves violence. A psychic shotgun knocks a person out. Its not the same as shooting someone with a real one. This book will be as violent as all the other books but given that Beast and Jean are involved, it wont be like the modern day reboots of the line which have had excessive killing and gore. That is completely out of character for them to not be involved in committing that but to condone it. This is going to be another reboot which offers a different interpretation of X-Force much like the 2006 series and what would become X-statix did before
    The Psychic Shotgun is very capable of shattering a person's mind, which is fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The Psychic Shotgun is very capable of shattering a person's mind, which is fatal.
    And so could Psylocke's psy-blade and Dani's arrows but rarely ever was that the case. Unless a person is confirmed as being actual dead, hits with psychic weapons are presumed to only knock a person out.

Kinda wish Trinary was on X-Force. That would be a natural progression after Red and Jean would be working with two friends. Beast, Jean, and Trinary would be a pretty rad intelligence trio.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    And I can have a opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Though Jean is with Sage and Beast on the intelligence side of the team, not on the strike team
    Writer will have to be creative to not make intelligence not be boring
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-29-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    And I can have a opinion.

Writer will have to be creative to not make intelligence not be boring
    She was in one issue for two pages. What were you expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She was in one issue for two pages. What were you expecting?
    And I still can have my opinion. I'm not trashing Hickman or anything. And my opinion is not entirely based on first issue, but also on future solicits and roles

Probably not going to happen but Id love it if Xavier used Krakoa to resurrect some of Jean's family. Sarah and especially her twins, Gailyn and Joey. It could be revealed that all were latent mutants and were brought back bc Xavier suspected they may be omegas, due to their relation to Jean.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Kinda wish Trinary was on X-Force. That would be a natural progression after Red and Jean would be working with two friends. Beast, Jean, and Trinary would be a pretty rad intelligence trio.
    They really need to bring Trinary back, so much potential and like you said it would make perfect sense to put her in an espionage team considering her powerset.