Page 332 of 626 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    You mean that's almost how you combine Phoenix costume and MG in one.
    and her Red look as thats represented here as well

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Found this on Instagram. Kudos to the designers
    The green and gold is perfection.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    God, I would have liked the X-men Red costume so much more
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0i6gZbh...d=2beqsu19hsx1
    Attachment 85275
    Nah Marvel girl costume is better than that mess. Look at the shoulders my god.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Nah Marvel girl costume is better than that mess. Look at the shoulders my god.
    Larraz draws a beautiful Red costume

You know, I know we r only one issue in, but there has to be a good reason why Jean started to go by Marvelgirl and wear the dress. Something is off to me tho. You think that Xavier has anything to do with it? Something just doesn’t seem right. And what is it about the Krakoa clones of Scott? Is there. Clone if Jean too?

You know, I know we r only one issue in, but there has to be a good reason why Jean started to go by Marvelgirl and wear the dress. Something is off to me tho. You think that Xavier has anything to do with it? Something just doesn’t seem right. And what is it about the Krakoa clones of Scott? Is there. Clone if Jean too?
    Ive been saying that since last week. Xavier has her in that bc that represents when she was most obedient to him. It was her when she was weakest and submissive. I think we will get a big moment once she is free of his influence and takes on a new costume, reclaiming her agency and identity.

She's still wearing it in X-Force and X-Men though. Is Xavier just gonna be controlling/influencing her forever?... And on the X-Force cover it has pants.

Hoping the cover art is there to throw us off

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ive been saying that since last week. Xavier has her in that bc that represents when she was most obedient to him. It was her when she was weakest and submissive. I think we will get a big moment once she is free of his influence and takes on a new costume, reclaiming her agency and identity.
    She's still wearing the outfit in X-Men and X-Force. I think ya'll are just really reaching lol Jean doesn't have any sort of animosity towards the Marvel Girl name or costume. Now I do think the outfit change has a story reason I just don't think it leads to "Xavier wanted his SEXY Jean Grey back".
    Last edited by loke13; 07-30-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Tell that to teen Jean! She was utterly disgusted when she came to the present and probed Adult Beast’s mind and he was envisioning her in the minidress her adult self designed!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    She's still wearing the outfit in X-Men and X-Force. I think ya'll are just really reaching lol Jean doesn't have any sort of animosity towards the Marvel Girl name or costume. Now I do think the outfit change has a story reason I just don't think it leads to "Xavier wanted his SEXY Jean Grey back".
    Have you seen preview images of her wearing the costume in either book? Please, do post

Over on Pepe larraz instagram he put up a sketch of Jean in her XM:Red costume for House of X 1. I hope there is an explanation on the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Over on Pepe larraz instagram he put up a sketch of Jean in her XM:Red costume for House of X 1. I hope there is an explanation on the change.
    Yeah, that's what we're just talking about. The explanation is probably just... Hickman wanted Jean to have a codename, and they thought that if she's Marvel Girl again she needs to wear the costume too. Ugh.

Found this on Instagram. Kudos to the designers
    This is so good, but need a small cleavage.

I keep wondering on Marvel Girl dress, sometimes I think only we fans really think too hard about it. But then Jean stand out using her second suit (first after the OG costume), many had a redesign or just using a recent version or 90s like Rogue.

if she is using marvel girl costume on dawn of X there goes any theory, unless it still is part of the story

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah, that's what we're just talking about. The explanation is probably just... Hickman wanted Jean to have a codename, and they thought that if she's Marvel Girl again she needs to wear the costume too. Ugh.
    Rachel is using prestige name but her costume isn't from Prestige x-men gold

This is just too strange

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I found a fan redesign that really reminds me of the Blue costume but on an adult Jean:

Just add a jacket, and bam.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey