Page 333 of 626 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I found a fan redesign that really reminds me of the Blue costume but on an adult Jean:

Just add a jacket, and bam.
    Not feeling those eyes byt the costume works New X-men x Blue

It's not like Larraz's rendering of Jean in her Marvel Girl outfit isn't absolutely gorgeous as well lol. Jean looks ready for war in her Red gear and like Magneto said there has never been a mutant war...
    Last edited by Strong Girl Daken; 07-30-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think Xavier or anybody is behind Jean outfit, it seems to be a choice of pure artistic preference, not something related to the story or any conspiracy

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't think Xavier or anybody is behind Jean outfit, it seems to be a choice of pure artistic preference, not something related to the story or any conspiracy
    Well I think the reveal of Jean in her Red outfit that was scrapped for the MG outfit goes against that. I think there is definitely a level of artist choice but also the story may explain why she's choosing to wear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Well I think the reveal of Jean in her Red outfit that was scrapped for the MG outfit goes against that. I think there is definitely a level of artist choice but also the story may explain why she's choosing to wear that.
    Exactly. Larraz originally was drawing Jean's current in universe story until he was most likely told not to go with that.

Astonishing Member

Guess we'll have to see how HoX and PoX plays out to see who's right!!

Hickman mentioned several times that every issue of HoX and PoX would change what we thought we knew about the previous issues, i don't think we are going to be able to figure out the big reveal in the first out of twelve issues.
    And he also mentioned that now the costumes are going to be the equivalent of regular clothes for mutants, so it's likely that she won't wear only the dress

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    God, I would have liked the X-men Red costume so much more
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0i6gZbh...d=2beqsu19hsx1
    Attachment 85275
    Anyone ask why this was changed?
    First X-Lady

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Anyone ask why this was changed?
    Someone did, but they haven't gotten an answer.

Given that Hickman is responsible for the design changes of Scott, Logan, and Erik it was probably his call to put her in the dress.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I guess this could be a variant of either x-force or x-men

Or a main cover. Maybe Dauterman is doing a cover for each X-Book?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Glad we'll be getting some Dauterman Jean. However, on his Instagram post, he says it's only a variant cover. HOWEVER, it's for a book that hasn't even been solicited yet. Will Jean get to be part of another book in Wave 2?

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Glad we'll be getting some Dauterman Jean. However, on his Instagram post, he says it's only a variant cover. HOWEVER, it's for a book that hasn't even been solicited yet. Will Jean get to be part of another book in Wave 2?
    Edit: I changed my mind. I'm curious about what it could be. He also said he will do one variant for X-men and that he is excited for it, which is cool because i dislike yu covers.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-30-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Re, the change, we got an answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe Larraz
    @zacklarez yes, it happened because I started pencilling pages before having the final design for the suits. That gives you an idea of what pace are we working at :joy: