Page 347 of 626 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 9381

I believe Jordan D. White had said in an interview that HOX/POX is an Xavier, Magneto,and Moira story but that the others on the cover had some good moments (I inferred he was talking about Scott, Jean and Logan).

I am ok with this because so far it has been a really good and interesting story.

I'm not sure what is happening yet but I hope Xavier is not manipulating the mutants or Jean. I think Xavier and Moira have been planning this whole Krakoa nation and mutant culture and the other X-men have bought into the idea. Jean has historically been pro-Xavier even though there are times they have disagreed on things.

From the covers it does look like Scott, Jean, Logan and a few others go on a mission in House of X and I can't wait for that part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    My theory is Xavier is holding her back. The costume is symbolic of that
    And Jean, no doubt, believes her image of the mutant nation she thought of in X-Men Red wouldn't be so extreme. Jean HAS to know Krakoa is inviting trouble after what she went through for that brief time in X-Men: Red.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I believe Jordan D. White had said in an interview that HOX/POX is an Xavier, Magneto,and Moira story but that the others on the cover had some good moments (I inferred he was talking about Scott, Jean and Logan).

I am ok with this because so far it has been a really good and interesting story.

I'm not sure what is happening yet but I hope Xavier is not manipulating the mutants or Jean. I think Xavier and Moira have been planning this whole Krakoa nation and mutant culture and the other X-men have bought into the idea. Jean has historically been pro-Xavier even though there are times they have disagreed on things.

From the covers it does look like Scott, Jean, Logan and a few others go on a mission in House of X and I can't wait for that part of the story.
    Yeah Hox pox seems like a Xavier/Moira story.

When humans atttack mutants, seems like we will see more of Jean

Jean is MAD!

Note that she is said to be the most powerful telepathic mind on the planet, back in the 90s

Does this count as Jean killing a person? The Prime Sentinels were people infected with nanites to transform them into sentinels. Granted this was something new and the X-men at the time didnt quite understand it, so I wouldnt have held it against her
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-08-2019 at 07:10 PM.

While he loves and respects Jean, Xavier is a bit jealous of her power.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    While he loves and respects Jean, Xavier is a bit jealous of her power.
    I don't think he is jealous. He repressed her telepathy because Jean almost died the first time she used it and was left traumatized.

This is the Jean I love. When she didnt agree with Xavier, she was willing to call him out on his bullsh-t. I hope we see her in HoX and not simply an obedient Stepford

How different do you guys think X-Force will be this time around? With Jean there it can’t be like past teams. I’m very curious to know how she was chosen for this book. Hopefully we get a QnA from the creative team soon.
    First X-Lady

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    How different do you guys think X-Force will be this time around? With Jean there it can’t be like past teams. I’m very curious to know how she was chosen for this book. Hopefully we get a QnA from the creative team soon.
    I think it will have many feels to the original X-Force where they are using counterintelligence and psi's to preemptively deal with threats to Krakoa and mutants with a strike team, vs the stabby stabby kill kill groups that we've seen.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    It'll probably be like Storm's XSE team.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean is MAD!

Note that she is said to be the most powerful telepathic mind on the planet, back in the 90s

Does this count as Jean killing a person? The Prime Sentinels were people infected with nanites to transform them into sentinels. Granted this was something new and the X-men at the time didnt quite understand it, so I wouldnt have held it against her
    She didn't kill him, as Sam points out in the scan.

It's actually a really impressive feat. The prime sentinels were bonded to millions of nanites on a cellular level to transform them.

Jean used her telekinesis to) casually separate the nanites from this Sentinel and transform him back to a man.

Pretty great feat. Ranks up there with
    Rebuilding her body after being turned into a poison an so holding apart millions of nanites in Scotts abdomen from making a bomb.

Makez me wonder why Morrison didn't have her disable the nanites that were killing her (he had her speeding up and slowing down oxygen atoms and disabling bombs in terrorists bellys and clotting blood), it was well within her capacity

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She didn't know the "flu" was nanites until it was nearly too late and she was too weak to do anything about them. And Xorn was there to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    She didn't know the "flu" was nanites until it was nearly too late and she was too weak to do anything about them. And Xorn was there to help.
    She was with th ephoenix, better just say that Morrison wanted her dead

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Her Phoenix powers didn't fully manifest until later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Her Phoenix powers didn't fully manifest until later on.
    Phoenix brought her back to life early