Page 349 of 626 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Official reasoning is that he was alive, sensed the attack the night before, and fled. And that's from Claremont.

So... I guess Magneto is a coward.

Frankly, I prefer the theory that Magneto WAS the Xorn that killed Jean and that after he died, in her grief, Wanda created a new one.
    Geez the retcon is even worse, just sensed a attack and left everyone to die. That is so un-magneto

Well Wanda should had reversed Morrison run instead of neutering all mutants

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Kuan-Yin Xorn who magically happened to look just like Erik Lehnsherr when the hood came off?
    It’s not so unbelievable. Sublime can shapeshift his hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    He left to write Batman and Superman when the editor on x-books went to work for DC. it was a exclusive contract. He also said editorial was interfering on his run, so he left. It looks like it was a quick exit. I guess editors wanted him to retcon Xorn as being Magneto impersonator and maybe other things that we doesn't know.
    Thanks for explaining it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s not so unbelievable. Sublime can shapeshift his hosts.
    Umm... No!

Heya!
    I am behind a bunch and am curious why Jean is back in Marvel Girl costume. Was she not a full grown woman in Red?
    Thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersboy View Post
    Heya!
    I am behind a bunch and am curious why Jean is back in Marvel Girl costume. Was she not a full grown woman in Red?
    Thx in advance.
    No one knows for sure... But chances are that Hickman just wanted it that way and there won't be an in-story explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    No one knows for sure... But chances are that Hickman just wanted it that way and there won't be an in-story explanation.
    Ah, ok! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Umm... No!

10charac

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    And Jean, no doubt, believes her image of the mutant nation she thought of in X-Men Red wouldn't be so extreme. Jean HAS to know Krakoa is inviting trouble after what she went through for that brief time in X-Men: Red.
    XMen Red is probably defacto forgotten. Jean was too pacificist there and her costume was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah, I was hoping they might show a flashback battle in which her Red suit was destroyed (bear in mind Storm's keeping hers), and because of the destruction of the Mansion in Disassembled, there's probably no old uniforms available other than this really old one. But yeah, it looks like they're not going to explain why she seems to have reverted back to how she looked as a teenager! Of course, it could be that Xavier has brainwashed everyone...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, I was hoping they might show a flashback battle in which her Red suit was destroyed (bear in mind Storm's keeping hers), and because of the destruction of the Mansion in Disassembled, there's probably no old uniforms available other than this really old one. But yeah, it looks like they're not going to explain why she seems to have reverted back to how she looked as a teenager! Of course, it could be that Xavier has brainwashed everyone...
    Hickman already said that their uniforms are now treated as clothes for mutants, so we should see different ones (though if the brainwash theory is correct I would guess we could have to wait until dawn of X for that) they are almost certain to have a main one for marketing purposes, but I doubt we won't see the red suit again
    And I could be wrong, but I remember him saying that the costumes were the artists choices

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Hickman already said that their uniforms are now treated as clothes for mutants, so we should see different ones (though if the brainwash theory is correct I would guess we could have to wait until dawn of X for that) they are almost certain to have a main one for marketing purposes, but I doubt we won't see the red suit again
    And I could be wrong, but I remember him saying that the costumes were the artists choices
    Larraz was using Red costume, until something happened and h ehad to redraw. So I don't think it is artist choice and Hickman said he lied.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Larraz was using Red costume, until something happened and h ehad to redraw. So I don't think it is artist choice and Hickman said he lied.
    The artists answered this on Instagram. He finally said Hickman made the decision (on Jean's outfit) to show that there was a time jump (as we know there were a few months between end of Uncanny and start of House of X). This is in the comment section to the art he posted where we saw Jean in the Red costume.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    The artists answered this on Instagram. He finally said Hickman made the decision (on Jean's outfit) to show that there was a time jump (as we know there were a few months between end of Uncanny and start of House of X). This is in the comment section to the art he posted where we saw Jean in the Red costume.
    Storm is using the same costume from Red, so I'm not sure about time jumps. So it was choosen by Hickman hummm

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    That makes no sense bc as Spirit says, Storm is wearing her Red costume. I dont see how costume change shows a passage of time. That was evident in the book from Hickman's narration that time has passed Jean going back to an ancient costume doesnt evoke that