Page 351 of 626 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I hope Jean keeps using her Marvel Girl costume, I just love it plus the constant complaining is getting tiresome.
    Yes, it can be tiresome, but there isn't any new Jean content for weeks and the costume has mme sctratching my head

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I'm just reporting what the artist said on instagram. I think it can work showing change because so far we haven't had a focus on Storm. She was just briefly shown. Scott, Jean, Wolverine, and Magneto are all in different (or in some cases old) costumes than they were in Uncanny and Age of X-man.
    I still dont see how that makes any sense. How does going back to an old costume show passage of time? A new costume is more effective at doing that. Storm was shown briefly but the Cuckoos werent and they were in their ResurrXion costumes. Scott got more focus than Jean and he is a new costume. Anyone looking at Jean isnt going to assume there's been a time jump. She's confusing and upon the first promo pic, people assumed she in the Marvel Girl costume was going to be a flashback

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He has made her explicitly more powerful than Xavier. She is a telepath more powerful than him and also has telekinesis.
    Jean's always been more powerful than Xavier (well at least since the 90s). He is more skillfull and experience and has the means to control her. We saw him own her in the AXM Annual and he has a massive Cerebro unit attached to his head at all times. I dont think Jean is breaching any psychic defenses he has up

Why so hard to get a good costume for Jean? =/

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    bc it rerpesents Jean when she was at her weakest and most subservient to Xavier
    She isn't the leader anymore, she is takin gorders from Cyclops and Beast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She isn't the leader anymore, she is takin gorders from Cyclops and Beast
    in Dawn of X. At least in HoX/PoX, Xavier is head honcho

in Dawn of X. At least in HoX/PoX, Xavier is head honcho
    yeap. on Dawn of X she will continueto use marvel girl dress. Seems like we are stuck with it for some time

yeap. on Dawn of X she will continueto use marvel girl dress. Seems like we are stuck with it for some time
    We dont know that though. She's only appeared on covers; no interiors.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The tiny bit of interiors that we saw from Casara had her in the Marvel Girl dress, but he was redrawing it, so we don't know. And we haven't seen any Yiu interiors with that yet.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The tiny bit of interiors that we saw from Casara had her in the Marvel Girl dress, but he was redrawing it, so we don't know. And we haven't seen any Yiu interiors with that yet.
    He was re-drawing a panel from 2nd issue. First issue is ready for months, I don't think there will be a costume change

I miss Jean and Jubilee's budding relationship from the 90s! Jubilee became the little sister Jean never had.

I think its unfortunately been forgotten. I cant even recall them interacting in Disassembled

We dont know that though. She's only appeared on covers; no interiors.
    Look carefully. The X-Force cover has what seems to be 90s style pants under the dress. So something isn't right there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I miss Jean and Jubilee's budding relationship from the 90s! Jubilee became the little sister Jean never had.

I think its unfortunately been forgotten. I cant even recall them interacting in Disassembled
    Too bad this and Jean friendship with Polaris were cut short and basically forgotten

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Too bad this and Jean friendship with Polaris were cut short and basically forgotten
    She was missing for more than a decade but not reading about her for so long made people forget.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-12-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Fantastic Member

Since we talk about Jean's costume once again... Has anybody read this?

Although the title is awkward right now since we went from Phoenix -> Jean Grey --> Marvel Girl... Talk about regression.

Love the White Phoniex of the Crown section:
    In many ways, the White Phoenix of the Crown is the ultimate expression of Jean’s evolution as the Phoenix. After moving past Dark Phoenix and her regular persona, Jean reached the next stage of her progression with a costume that completely removed the green and the red. Instead, Jean’s White Phoenix outfit lived up its name and proved to be a worthy look for a woman who had moved past the limits of good and evil.
    Last edited by ThePhoenix; 08-12-2019 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    She was missing for more than a decade but not reading about her for so long made people forget.
    It was forgotten even before Jean was dead. Writers really suck on Jean relationships to other women
    Last edited by spirit2011; 08-12-2019 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    Since we talk about Jean's costume once again... Has anybody read this?

Although the title is awkward right now since we went from Phoenix -> Jean Grey --> Marvel Girl... Talk about regression.

Love the White Phoniex of the Crown section:
    In many ways, the White Phoenix of the Crown is the ultimate expression of Jean’s evolution as the Phoenix. After moving past Dark Phoenix and her regular persona, Jean reached the next stage of her progression with a costume that completely removed the green and the red. Instead, Jean’s White Phoenix outfit lived up its name and proved to be a worthy look for a woman who had moved past the limits of good and evil.
    That list is crap. The Atlantean look which Im sure most fans have never seen is more memorable than her iconic 90s look that was used and promoted with TAS?