Page 370 of 503 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 7532
  1. #5536
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That was 2018. Jean has barely been featured in 2019.

    So far no. Jean's only apperance in the 5 issues of the 12 issue story was that first one
    She was lead for Uncanny for 1-10, as well as the primary lead for the Ahab event. This at a time where there really aren't many X-books.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  2. #5537
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She was lead for Uncanny for 1-10, as well as the primary lead for the Ahab event. This at a time where there really aren't many X-books.
    Yeah thats my point. Those books came out largely in 2018. She's had very little presence in 2019. We're 8 months into the year and she's barely been seen.

  3. #5538
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yeah thats my point. Those books came out in 2018. She's had very little presence in 2019
    Uncanny 1-10 was 2019.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  4. #5539
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Uncanny 1-10 was 2019.
    Uncanny X-men 1-8 came out in 2018

    Uncanny X-men 9-10 were 2019 (January)

    My point remains. Its almost September. Jean has barely been featured this year

  5. #5540
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,278

    Default

    She was on Age of X-man Alpha, Omega, Marvelous issues 1 to 5 and Uncanny #22

  6. #5541
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    She was on Age of X-man Alpha, Omega, Marvelous issues 1 to 5 and Uncanny #22
    Age of X was an AR and ultimately irrelevant. She was in a few pages of UXM 22 at the very end; she wasnt lead in that story.

  7. #5542
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Age of X was an AR and ultimately irrelevant. She was in a few pages of UXM 22 at the very end; she wasnt lead in that story.
    I know, I'm just pointing that she was technically on one issue per month of this year

  8. #5543
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Age of X was an AR and ultimately irrelevant. She was in a few pages of UXM 22 at the very end; she wasnt lead in that story.
    And? Every other relevant X-character was in Age of X as well, and Uncanny will hopefully be exactly as irrelevant. You're making it sound like there was a dozen X-books without Jean on any of them when the only X-books were Mr and Mrs X, X-Force, and Uncanny. And Jean was ultimately lucky for NOT being in the travesty that was Uncanny.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  9. #5544
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And? Every other relevant X-character was in Age of X as well, and Uncanny will hopefully be exactly as irrelevant. You're making it sound like there was a dozen X-books without Jean on any of them when the only X-books were Mr and Mrs X, X-Force, and Uncanny. And Jean was ultimately lucky for NOT being in the travesty that was Uncanny.
    And you said she's been front and center. That has not been the case for this year as her exposure and utilization decreased significantly compared to 2018. Thats a fact and goes back to darewithpeace's orignial point in tha we arent seeing much of her these days. Most Jean fans here are unsatisfied with the halt in her progression especially after we were spoiled last year

  10. #5545
    Mighty Member powerpax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    There are barely any characters featured beyond Xavier, Moira and Magneto atm. Jean is the forever queen of the X-Men, as tiresome as I often find that. I think she can survive a few lean months.

  11. #5546
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    There are barely any characters featured beyond Xavier, Moira and Magneto atm. Jean is the forever queen of the X-Men, as tiresome as I often find that. I think she can survive a few lean months.
    Exactly. Besides the named three no character really has a large presence in HoX/PoX. Now she is on the cover of HoX 3 and 4 so hopefully we get some good panels with her there.

  12. #5547
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And you said she's been front and center. That has not been the case for this year as her exposure and utilization decreased significantly compared to 2018. Thats a fact and goes back to darewithpeace's orignial point in tha we arent seeing much of her these days. Most Jean fans here are unsatisfied with the halt in her progression especially after we were spoiled last year
    Up until Hickman, she was the most publicized X-character not named Wolverine. She lead Uncanny 1-10, she led one of Age of X books, all during a time where there was barely any X-content at all. Yeah, she didn't have an entire event dedicated to her and two solos like she did in 2017-2018, but what character not named Wolverine ever gets that level of love? Someone like Storm or Rachel would kill for that level of exposure.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  13. #5548
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Up until Hickman, she was the most publicized X-character not named Wolverine. She lead Uncanny 1-10, she led one of Age of X books, all during a time where there was barely any X-content at all. Yeah, she didn't have an entire event dedicated to her and two solos like she did in 2017-2018, but what character not named Wolverine ever gets that level of love? Someone like Storm or Rachel would kill for that level of exposure.
    Again you are missing the point but I guess theres not much more I can sa outside of repeating myself

  14. #5549
    Incredible Member MechaJeanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    God is real and her name is Jean Grey
    Attachment 86075
    I knew X-men #1 was going to have a cool variant. I hope she is in the one Mark Brooks will do.
    Who is the artist of the image?

  15. #5550
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Who is the artist of the image in the link?
    Artgerm.

    10101010

    "I'll always love you, Jean Grey." "I'll always love you too, Scott Summers." - Scott Summers and Jean Grey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •