Page 377 of 626 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 9381
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    I can totally agree with this -- Only I still can't get around the lack of sperm donor thing with Emma.
    The Cuckoos father is
    spoilers:
    Steve Rogers (joking)
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    The Cuckoos father is
    spoilers:
    Steve Rogers
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    And, that was confirmed in which title and issue?
    end of spoilers

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

spoilers:
    And, that was confirmed in which title and issue?
    end of spoilers
    No, I was just joking.

The weapon X stuff is obssesed with him, it would make sense.
    And they are blonde, Emma is not blonde.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-24-2019 at 02:30 PM.

I can totally agree with this -- Only I still can't get around the lack of sperm donor thing with Emma.
    The writer on weapon X one shots teased about revealing the male sperm donor. this gonna b fun

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    No, I was just joking.

The weapon X stuff is obssesed with him, it would make sense.
    And they are blonde, Emma is not blonde.
    That would work... All we need to do is figure out where Weapon I and Weapon XIV intersect, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The writer on weapon X one shots teased about revealing the male sperm donor. this gonna b fun
    Not sure it's a story that needs to be told. It's easily handwaved as saying John Sublime donated the male component in their creation. Or perhaps there isn't a male component. I mean they were created in a lab that defies the very laws of time, space, gravity, and physics. Nothing is really a stretch at that point.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Not sure it's a story that needs to be told. It's easily handwaved as saying John Sublime donated the male component in their creation. Or perhaps there isn't a male component. I mean they were created in a lab that defies the very laws of time, space, gravity, and physics. Nothing is really a stretch at that point.
    At least we know that Rachel and Cable (Nate by extension) are both genetic Grey/Summers. Moreover, why haven't the Frostitutes gone Diamond lately?

I think they will go the way that will give them good buzz on comics news.

At least we know that Rachel and Cable (Nate by extension) are both genetic Grey/Summers. Moreover, why haven't the Frostitutes gone Diamond lately?
    ???

Frostitutes are Leah Williams term for Emma's fans. Not sure what you're saying here.

We know the girls are genetically Emma's. Not sure what knowing who the dad is does anything but add controversy to something that doesn't need it.

I think they will go the way that will give them good buzz on comics news.
    So their dad will be an African-American transsexual immigrant brony with down syndrome?

And I say that in the nicest way possible. But changing things not for the minority group but to earn "woke" points is very much a thing that happens.

So their dad will be an African-American transsexual immigrant brony with down syndrome?

And I say that in the nicest way possible. But changing things not for the minority group but to earn "woke" points is very much a thing that happens.
    I just said that revealing a sperm donor get more headlines than not having one

I just said that revealing a sperm donor get more headlines than not having one
    But does it add anything to the characters is the question. Right now the Cuckoos function basically as "rent-a-telepath" for teams that don't have Jean, Rachel, QQQ, or Betsy on them. They're a plot device to show that the team has some level of telepathic communication. Their current relationship with their mom is non-existent. It would just add a level of convolution for the sake of mild shipping between the donor and Emma.

But does it add anything to the characters is the question. Right now the Cuckoos function basically as "rent-a-telepath" for teams that don't have Jean, Rachel, QQQ, or Betsy on them. They're a plot device to show that the team has some level of telepathic communication. Their current relationship with their mom is non-existent. It would just add a level of convolution for the sake of mild shipping between the donor and Emma.
    Comics go back to someting to reveal a thing or two, that i sthe nature of comics and prequel movies. I don't think the answer is any necessary, but it will generate atention and maybe sales to the book.
    I don't see any danger of shipping

BANNED

???

Frostitutes are Leah Williams term for Emma's fans. Not sure what you're saying here.

We know the girls are genetically Emma's. Not sure what knowing who the dad is does anything but add controversy to something that doesn't need it.
    Leah Williams stole a word I coined years ago! And, you mean they are genetically Emma, right?
    Last edited by Shreene; 08-24-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Hello all! One of my favorite feats of Jean is from the early Gold/Blue team era, when she transfers her psyche to the mind of Emma Frost. AFAIK she's the only X-telepath to do so without artificial means. Add to the fact that she just had her telepathy recently restored, she was critically injured from two Sentinel blasts, and she managed to bring her telekinesis with her to boot. This wouldn't be the first time Jean does something to surprise Xavier regarding her capabilities

received_357033935234529.jpg