Page 384 of 626 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 9381

That hole wasnt even that deep. She could have stepped in it and been fine

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    ...but enough time to telekinetically move a piece of wood near Cyclops, lift myself up, place the wood and then step down on the wood without losing pace... LoL! Those old days make me laugh!
    haha, this whole conversation made me break out laughing at work. Lol, the olden days when they could spend an entire page talking about Jean trying to not trip on a hole in the ground!

From those humble beginnings she goes to being one of the most powerful mutants on the whole planet!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    haha, this whole conversation made me break out laughing at work. Lol, the olden days when they could spend an entire page talking about Jean trying to not trip on a hole in the ground!

From those humble beginnings she goes to being one of the most powerful mutants on the whole planet!
    Glad to give you a laugh at work!

Nice pic. I love Jean's telekinetic force bubbles. We do not see them nearly enough!

God I miss that Xmen Red suit. It looks so fierce there

Last edited by Havok83; 08-26-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

It is so beautiful, and people were complaining about it at the time.
    It is way above the Marvel Girl costume
    EC3vM7FXkAAwgPb.jpg
    DqmYBqOUUAcGtWz.jpg
    uncanny-x-men-jean-grey-kitty-pryde-storm.jpg

BANNED

Please... That suit made her look like she somehow needed body armor when she wasn't paying attention.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Please... That suit made her look like she somehow needed body armor when she wasn't paying attention.
    It was a nice uptade to the iconic 90's costume and it is better than dressing like a little girl

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Most characters who arent invulnerable need body armor when they arent paying attention. Aint nothing wrong with that

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It was a nice uptade to the iconic 90's costume and it is better than dressing like a little girl
    Yes, It was more age appropriate and Id rather it had been tweaked then done away with altogether

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It is so beautiful, and people were complaining about it at the time.
    People were so negative about it. Hope it has a nice little legacy. It was a great non-Phoenix costume for her return and represents a time when Jean was leading a team in a high-quality book where she was a beacon of inspiration, confidence, and hope.

I liked her Red costume...plus it served a practical purpose of protecting them from Nova's sentinites

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Phoenix at base levels destroying galaxies is hyberbole. There’s no official rank of cosmic entities per say. The Phoenix has also been beaten by two Thors. It’s not all powerful. Powerful, bit not all power. They won’t have any problem using Phoenix in the MCU. She was used in the Fox franchise, and again she was not shown anywhere near the power of the Infinity gems. In the Dark Phoenix film she was comparable to Captain Marvel and that’s how we’ll see her in MCU.

Oh, in the comics Phoenix is so powerful it was beaten/vaniquished by a Wanda spell No More Phoenix. Granted Hope help hands with Wanda and let it happen, but they were still able to defeat the Phoenix.

Most recently Jeen beat the Phoenix and made it resurrect her. We see why she’s the prime host. She is able to own it like nobody else, in more ways than one.
    You uderstamate the Phoenix quite a lot... Many modern writers believe the Force to be vulnerable without a host which is not true... Green Phoenix Jean heald the M' Kraan Crystal, the Nexus of All Realities. That's no small feat. Also, 1/5 Phoenix Emma stomped Thor. All of the Phoenix Five I would say.

Phoenix Force in the Fox films destroyed a Planet and was said to have created the Universe by Vuk. Captain Marvel has no feats like that in MCU and that goes for IG too.

You clearly forget that Wanda used Hope's help, is a Nexus being and the Phoenix came to Earth for a purpose... It completed its puprose and left. Jean and the Phoenix are one, the White Hot Room contains a piece of all the beings with the Phoenix merged, Jean included. Jean was the White Phoenix Of the Crown. In endsong she took out the Phoenix Force from Emma since her and the Phoenix are one/tied.

In Excalibur Interview it was said that there is one Phoenix. 616 Phoenix Force is a part of the whole thing. Look what fragments of it did in Warsong. Rachel with an echo of it could battle Gladiator. According to Marvel the Phoenix Force is the Nexus of all Psionic energy in the Multiverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Jean is actually on there twice. Panel four has her in her White Phoenix costume.
    where? I can not find her

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Phoenix at base levels destroying galaxies is hyberbole. There’s no official rank of cosmic entities per say. The Phoenix has also been beaten by two Thors. It’s not all powerful. Powerful, bit not all power. They won’t have any problem using Phoenix in the MCU. She was used in the Fox franchise, and again she was not shown anywhere near the power of the Infinity gems. In the Dark Phoenix film she was comparable to Captain Marvel and that’s how we’ll see her in MCU.

Oh, in the comics Phoenix is so powerful it was beaten/vaniquished by a Wanda spell No More Phoenix. Granted Hope help hands with Wanda and let it happen, but they were still able to defeat the Phoenix.

Most recently Jeen beat the Phoenix and made it resurrect her. We see why she’s the prime host. She is able to own it like nobody else, in more ways than one.
    Jeen didn't beat the Phoenix. It incinerated her, and she annoyed it until it revived her. Wanda and Hope didn't "beat" it either. Hope just fulfilled her destiny and maxed out the Phoenix's power to combine it with Wanda's chaos magic to undo "No More Mutants". Then the Phoenix returned to the White Hot Room to rest. Thor also didn't ever "beat" the Phoenix, it simply chilled with QQQ for a while.

Dark Phoenix easily destroyed the D'Bari Galaxy, and did it without any effort at all. It noped planets just by passing them. It destroying galaxies at base level is EXACTLY what it does.

The Infinity Gems were nerfed to hell to make them work in the MCU. The only way Phoenix will work is if they do what they did in X-3 and Dark Phoenix and reduce it a 1/1 millionth of its normal strength. If I had to guess, I'd say the Phoenix will just be Super Saiyan Jean, approximately doubling her power.

The D'bari system was a solar system...not a galaxy

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Jeen definitely outsmarted the Phoenix at least.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I didn't liked it at first, but it really grew on me