Page 393 of 626 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I never liked QQ, he and glob helped murder people on riot at xaviers. I don't get the love for them
    He's a comedic character. He has an interesting personality and not boring. He also makes for a good foil that gives those around him material to bounce off of. He's evolved so much past his original portrayal in Riots and is more layered than that now

BANNED

Deleted.....

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He's a comedic character. He has an interesting personality and not boring. He also makes for a good foil that gives those around him material to bounce off of. He's evolved so much past his original portrayal in Riots and is more layered than that now
    Still a weird choice develop him instead of other chracters that died or were limbo

Still a weird choice develop him instead of other chracters that died or were limbo
    I dont disagree. Like I said, had he not been brought back and taken off, I feel like alot of his material would have gone to Hellion, whom had a similar archetype, yet less over the top

Jean didn't do anything in HOX #3... Meh. Could at least have given her a couple more lines. Monet was acting like the co-leader or something, that role could have easily been given to Jean.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I know I'm in the minority, but I thought Jean was fine today in HOX. Her dialogue, while brief, seemed very Jean, and how I would expect the character to behave. I'm hopeful she'll get some moments to really shine in next weeks issue.

Marvel #1000 ignored dark phoenix... that was bad

Marvel #1000 ignored dark phoenix... that was bad
    I mean, outside of Wolverine and Storm (plus one page of Laura and Gabby), Marvel 1000 ignored ALL of the X-Men. Which sucks.

I really enjoyed House of X issue 3. I am not concerned yet where Jean is concerned. We need to wait until the next couple issues and then I'd get annoyed if Jean played a super small role.

I did like that Jean was concerned about the humans. That is Jean. She fights for what she believes in but she does care about people and doesn't want to hurt people (especially innocents - though there is an interesting discussion about how innocent these folks are).

As for their situation in the end of the book... well they have characters that could resolve that without them dying.. what is the point of having a telepath if she couldn't since what the human was about to do, or what is the use of having a telekinetic if she can't shield them, etc. Though I bet someone else saves them.

On the topic of Quire he has become a joke/comedic character and that upsets me. The Morrison version of Quire was more like Alex from a Clockwork Orange. I see him in that light and not the joke character he has turned into. Riot at Xavier's is one of my favorite story arcs of all time. Quire could have continued to be a great character when he was brought back.

I do hope we get some Jean and Quire moments in X-force and I am happy that Jean will get out in the field. It is depressing that Jean is no longer a leader, but it may end up a good thing (time will tell).

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I mean, outside of Wolverine and Storm (plus one page of Laura and Gabby), Marvel 1000 ignored ALL of the X-Men. Which sucks.
    Wolverine had 3 pages.

there is a marvel 1001, but I'm not sure about the format.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I regretted the purchase, it was too expensive for the little Jean it had.
    These were the only pages were I saw her.
    A1 (1).jpg

here is the X-men on manga style
    A2.jpg

sorry everyone we needed 10 spider-man stories
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

They had Claremont back to x-men on 2000s, when everone thought his written got worse and then brought Morrison to be the "shorunner"
    and a manga artist drew a uncanny issue.

but not dark phoenix. WTH

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

They had Claremont back to x-men on 2000s, when everone thought his written got worse and then brought Morrison to be the "shorunner"
    and a manga artist drew a uncanny issue.

but not dark phoenix. WTH
    It was so bad, DPS is one of Marvel's greatest stories of all time and they didn't paid it any attention.
    I think the next History of the Marvel universe will do it or at least give something to Jean.

history of the marvel universe #3 will getcha the goods next month
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate