Page 401 of 626 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    can we go back to the purpose of this thread? I really could not care less about Emma Frost or her lame powerset, even medusa was able to crack her form with her hair......
    That was a diamond tear drop see the sound affect there and in the all new xmen series. "Tink"

BANNED

can we go back to the purpose of this thread? I really could not care less about Emma Frost or her lame powerset, even medusa was able to crack her form with her hair......
    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    That was a diamond tear drop see the sound affect there and in the all new xmen series. "Tink"

Then, I guess that "KRRCK!" meant nothing...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Huh.

That red head doesn't look like Jean Grey so I think you're in the wrong thread.

"Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Huh.

That red head doesn't look like Jean Grey so I think you're in the wrong thread.

What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Exactly what was said. People are trying to get the conversation back to Jean and not be on Emma in stories that dont even include Jean

Default C

I think discussing it in the context of how jean’s
    Power can/can’t affect it Is acceptable
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Can we stop coming for Emma every three seconds in this thread? It's getting out of hand. Let's talk about something different and Jean related!

Example: Marvel asks you to write a six member team book featuring Jean Grey. What other members would you include?
    You need a tactician, tank, healer, brawler, stealth

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I don't recall Blue ever stating that Jean blew off Galactus' face. Does anyone else remember that being stated ?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I don't recall Blue ever stating that Jean blew off Galactus' face. Does anyone else remember that being stated ?
    It says the flesh of him has been destroyed with a skeletal head looming over them. It doesnt say face but he doesnt even have a body so she presumably could have destroyed that too

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It says the flesh of him has been destroyed with a skeletal head looming over them. It doesnt say face but he doesnt even have a body so she presumably could have destroyed that too
    I remember him being zombie like, I just don't remember the implication that Jean was the cause of that, or Jean blowing his face off. I just scanned those issues, and it shows her getting ready to attack him, but then cuts to another scene and we don't see what happens between her and Galactus.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Can we stop coming for Emma every three seconds in this thread? It's getting out of hand. Let's talk about something different and Jean related!

Example: Marvel asks you to write a six member team book featuring Jean Grey. What other members would you include?
    You need a tactician, tank, healer, brawler, stealth
    tactician: Sunspot
    tank: Monet
    healer: triage
    brawler: Colossus
    stealth: Magik

I remember him being zombie like, I just don't remember the implication that Jean was the cause of that, or Jean blowing his face off. I just scanned those issues, and it shows her getting ready to attack him, but then cuts to another scene and we don't see what happens between her and Galactus.
    I haven't gotten to that point of Blue but I thought someone mentioned the zombie Galactus vomitting out Silver Surfers scene was unrelated to what happened in Generations: Phoenix.
    "Cable was right!"

Emma wasn't mentioned for fun...PsychoEFrost kept fabricating erroneous scenes in order to exaggerate Jeen's pink form abilities

He(?) also distorted when Jeen attacked Gladiator, saying she knocked out the entire Imperial guard

She didn't? Trial of Jean Grey was so long ago.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post