Page 405 of 626 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It looks pretty. I hope there are good news on NYC but given that she will appear on two books I don't think there will be much for her on wave two.
    So does this mean the X-Men are stealing the statue of liberty and taking it to Krakoa? Obviously Apocalypse is helping them. Jean is using her pink TK to lift it up.

I'm really hating HOX's fake pod Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Can you PM what happen? Please. What did Jean do?

To anybody whose read the issue, can you PM me spoilers, especially any vital Jean spoilers, not able to get the issue for a while yet and just dying to know what went down in this issue and if Jean got a bigger spotlight this time around.

Jean had a “SCOTT!!!” moment........ it made me smile.

Am not gonna give spoilers, but Jean was just a bit of a disappointment. We need much more in the way of good powerful TK feats.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Spoilers rules also apply for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Let me guess.... a big fat "nothing"?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Let me guess.... a big fat "nothing"?
    I mean if tats the case do we have the right to be disappointed or pissed off, I mean when we are complaining about the way Jean is treated people come in and say we are over-reacting , projecting. My God whose most gracious and merciful save JEAN

I mean if tats the case do we have the right to be disappointed or pissed off, I mean when we are complaining about the way Jean is treated people come in and say we are over-reacting , projecting. My God whose most gracious and merciful save JEAN
    Dont worry I did no experience multiple lives like Moira but I'm hold enough to know these dark periods when it comes to Jean are cyclical, always 3 step forward and 2 step back when it comes to the way marvel treats our Jean! I mean, she can't be phoenix, she can't use her pink form, she can't be with her husband, she can't be with logan, she can't bond with her children, they keep gutting her at every corner and some supposed fan even agree with it.....
    Last edited by Daedra; 09-04-2019 at 04:31 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

She had a X-men the animated series moment,It makes sense in the context of the story but I guess some Jean Grey fan isn't going to be happy about that portrayal. She gets more time in the book but when you get old gang back together it is easy for writers to fall back into old roles so in away her costume feels right at home. If you are looking for teen Jean or even X-men Red Jean you are not going to find it in this book. That said these books aren't really focusing on characters but focus on general story. The ensemble and story is the key in these books if you are looking for deep character work for a single character you aren't going to find in these books. They are too much set up and moving pieces for any character to get their just due in a story.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Today Jean reminded me of Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo.

Dont worry I did no experience multiple lives like Moira but I'm hold enough to know these dark periods when it comes to Jean are cyclical, always 3 step forward and 2 step back when it comes to the way marvel treats our Jean! I mean, she can't be phoenix, she can't use her pink form, she can't be with her husband, she can't be with logan, she can't bond with her children, they keep gutting her at every corner and some supposed fan even agree with it.....
    My friend with what you just said you can write a gospel.AMEN

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Just realised Jean's wearing a mini-skirt in space.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Just realised Jean's wearing a mini-skirt in space.
    Well, why wouldn't she? It looks just as good on her in space as it does on Earth.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Really hard to be Jean Grey fan, gonna read house of X soon. Not liking what i'm hearing