Page 411 of 626 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This looks amazing!
    from David Yardin
    Attachment 86630

This costume is so underrated
    Yardin is pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    There's this MOFO on twitter the address Jean Omega Telepath https://twitter.com/illustjuan/statu...55195085705217 My God and ppl can still say Jean is not supposed to be strong otherwise there won't be need a team YEA RITE base on the **** up comments been said I think thats what she need to be from now on OVERPOWERED
    I Wish we had more posts on how Jean can progress as character rather than this endless wave of fanfic costume proposals she will never wear outside of the artist own imagination.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

This looks amazing!
    from David Yardin
    Attachment 86630

This costume is so underrated
    In total agreement--Jean wore this costume really well and featured in this uniform for too short a time! I freely admit that all my costume designs with pointy shoulders have them because of this outfit! David Yardin's illustration is beautiful (though I'd like to have seen her cheeks covered with the headpiece as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I Wish we had more posts on how Jean can progress as character rather than this endless wave of fanfic costume proposals she will never wear outside of the artist own imagination.
    Seems like we're mostly in agreement that Jean seemed off in HoX #4... Whether she is a pod person/Krakoa clone, under the influence of creepy Xavier, or in the Moira X-timeline has yet to be revealed (or more likely, I've missed obvious clues).

I'm also holding off on judgment til we see more of the story unfold. Does Jean appear on any more covers (not variants)? Hope we see her characterization better aligned with what have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMuses View Post
    Seems like we're mostly in agreement that Jean seemed off in HoX #4... Whether she is a pod person/Krakoa clone, under the influence of creepy Xavier, or in the Moira X-timeline has yet to be revealed (or more likely, I've missed obvious clues).

I'm also holding off on judgment til we see more of the story unfold. Does Jean appear on any more covers (not variants)? Hope we see her characterization better aligned with what have in mind.
    Ok but..... sometimes I do wonder.. what do you guys wish to happen to her, what would you like to see her do? I feel like she's kinda stuck at the moment....you know ....like an endless cycle she needs to move away from, is a new direction possible or is this boring stagnation inevitable when it comes to her future?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I think being on X-force, a team were no one would have thought she could be before is cool.

Even if the writing wasnt always the best, I loved the trajectory she was on following her return and its unfortunate that it was all thrown out the window for Hickman's revamp. Im not impressed so far and not optimistic for Jean's future. I guess X-Force could be interesting bc its different but I would have loved to have seen her take a more diplomatic role in this Krakoa era. Have her be the face that leads the X-men in terms of politics with the outside world. Basically an extension of where she was going in Red

I think being on X-force, a team were no one would have thought she could be before is cool.
    It could be interesting provided she is not stuck as useless wallpaper or just acting like a tp link service provider, quire presence in the same team does not give me much hope on this regard

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It could be interesting provided she is not stuck as useless wallpaper or just acting like a tp link service provider, quire presence in the same team does not give me much hope on this regard
    Actually, I speculate there is something cool, some purpose for Quire being there.
    They could have just one telepath but decided to have two (omegas on top of that) for some reason, I hope they get to interact and that he can drive her crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Even if the writing wasnt always the best, I loved the trajectory she was on following her return and its unfortunate that it was all thrown out the window for Hickman's revamp. Im not impressed so far and not optimistic for Jean's future. I guess X-Force could be interesting bc its different but I would have loved to have seen her take a more diplomatic role in this Krakoa era. Have her be the face that leads the X-men in terms of politics with the outside world. Basically an extension of where she was going in Red
    The xmen seems ready to move into a new era but so far she's been on a full regression trajectory, can't see many new fan falling in love with the character unless there's a drastic u-turn

This is a very unpopular opinion.
    I know Jean has done very little so far but I don't think it is something personal or that Hickman is againts Jean or anything. The story just isn't focusing so much on any character outside of Xavier/Moira/Magneto. (he could and should do a better job that is true)

Nothing personal, it doesn't mean (or at least I think) her portrayal will be bad on X-men or X-force. This story is just focusing on other characters/story
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-05-2019 at 10:03 AM.

Actually, I speculate there is something cool, some purpose for Quire being there.
    They could have just one telepath but decided to have two (omegas on top of that) for some reason, I hope they get to interact and that he can drive her crazy
    Sounds like you want her to be a stick in the mud while quentin gets to have all the fun.....I for ona would love for her to explore a bit more a wild life-loving side she seems to be lacking at the moment

God, no.

I just thought their interactions could be funny and less formal.

This is a very unpopular opinion.

I know Jean has done very little so far but I don't think it is something personal or that Hickman is againts Jean or anything. The story just isn't focusing so much on any character outside of Xavier/Moira/Magneto.

Nothing personal, it doesn't mean (or at least I think) her portrayal will be bad on X-men or X-force. This story is just focusing on other characters/story
    But somehow that's not the whole story, look at the way Kurt was portrayed .....or Monet.... or Scott ....or Logan , it's like we were meeting the x-men newest member the adolescent Jean Grey, you could write the same story without going out of your way to make her look like an scared overly emotional debutante

How do you guys/girls think she is coming back?
    was this Jean a clone/pod people replacement?

Do you think she could have somewhat survived?
    We saw a bunch or sentinels go for her and Xavier losing contact but we never actually saw her die.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-05-2019 at 09:59 AM.