Page 427 of 626 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 9381

I think it is clear Jean loves Cyclops very much as of the lastest Uncanny, They kissed without caring about anybody else, after years it is something I greatly enjoyed.
    Being a big Jean/Scott fan and all. I never hated Wolverine but kind of didn't want it. Not hate, just indifference.
    Bishop, doesn't convince me much after the trouble with Cable, which Jean loves as her own son. Don't see how that would work and deep down I wouldn't want it to be a thing.
    No offense to the characters or their fans though
    Last edited by LostZargatan; 09-09-2019 at 09:27 PM.

I haven't read much since AvX, and very little with Jean since Morrison.

What books could her fans recommend me to catch up with her?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LostZargatan View Post
    I haven't read much since AvX, and very little with Jean since Morrison.

What books could her fans recommend me to catch up with her?
    Read X-Men Red. That's really all that you need.

You could also read All New X-Men and X-Men Blue for the adventures of her teenage self - there's Extraordinary X-Men as well but that isn't great.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

You could also read All New X-Men and X-Men Blue for the adventures of her teenage self - there's Extraordinary X-Men as well but that isn't great.
    Thank you.

What is the consensus on Teen Jean?
    Do Jean fans like her? hate her?
    Last edited by LostZargatan; 09-09-2019 at 08:36 PM.

Id skip EXM as she's barely featured and it adds nothing to her development

Thank you.

yes she is liked by us. For the longest time, she's all we had

Thank you.

Her McKelvie costume is the only good non-Phoenix costume Jean has had, so that gets her points from me lol

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Her McKelvie costume is the only good non-Phoenix costume Jean has had, so that gets her points from me lol
    Oh thats not true. Her ANX costume was good and IMO, better

Thanks for the answers.
    On my hiatus, When I read someone writing about Teen Jean it was always something awful. Didn't give me much confidence to read about what could be a different character.

Thank you.

Teenage jean grey is my favorite version ever, especially under bendis.

I would definitely read his run. It has its flaws but jean is the center of the xmen.
    It’s great.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Thanks for the answers.
    On my hiatus, When I read someone writing about Teen Jean it was always something awful. Didn't give me much confidence to read about what could be a different character.
    Teen jean is a lot more grey than adult jean. Imo she embodies all the great things about adult
    Jean but, having a do over In ways, has new personality traits that I think are perfectly in character given knowledge about her future self.

My guess is that any jean fans that hate teen jean (which is perfectly fine, to each his own) have such a strongly formed opinion of jean based on the last several decades of
    Comics that it’s hard to grasp this new version of her.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Oh thats not true. Her ANX costume was good and IMO, better
    Oh, hmm, you're right, that one is okay. I definitely don't think it's better. It's a little forgettable, a little too space age-y for me, but it isn't bad.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I like both the ANXM costume and the Blue costume, but I definitely don't agree that they're the only good costumes that Jean has had outside of Phoenix.

The X-Men Red costume grew on me a lot, I'm super fond of the blue X-Factor uniform, I actually have grown very fond of the Marvel Girl dress, and the Morrison uniform is practically iconic as a Jean Grey look. And, lastly, do we consider the Revolution costume a Phoenix design?
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 09-09-2019 at 09:49 PM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Oh, hmm, you're right, that one is okay. I definitely don't think it's better. It's a little forgettable, a little too space age-y for me, but it isn't bad.

My eyes bleed every time I see Jean randomly wearing this Jamaica flag cosplay.

I like both the ANXM costume and the Blue costume, but I definitely don't agree that they're the only good costumes that Jean has had outside of Phoenix.

The X-Men Red costume grew on me a lot, I'm super fond of the blue X-Factor uniform, I actually have grown very fond of the Marvel Girl dress, and the Morrison uniform is practically iconic as a Jean Grey look. And, lastly, do we consider the Revolution costume a Phoenix design?
    See, I personally do not like the whole headsock type of costume, which puts a lot of the non-Phoenix looks out of consideration. The Morrison look isn't bad, but its just... not a costume. It's a turtleneck with a logo on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    My eyes bleed every time I see Jean randomly wearing this Jamaica flag cosplay.
    I might not agree with you, but I can recognize a sick burn when I see one.

See, I personally do not like the whole headsock type of costume, which puts a lot of the non-Phoenix looks out of consideration. The Morrison look isn't bad, but its just... not a costume. It's a turtleneck with a logo on it.

I might not agree with you, but I can recognize a sick burn when I see one.
    Haha =p