Page 429 of 626 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That would be awesome!
    I think it would be cool if Jean did Green or White Phoenix costume and Rachel was in Red, then put them on the same team. Actually give Jean the White and Rachel the Red, then they would look great together.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Nice! Did you base it on Famke? I can see a facial resemblance.
    Yes, I did. And thank you!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

No Jean today in any way or form?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Teen jean is a lot more grey than adult jean. Imo she embodies all the great things about adult
    Jean but, having a do over In ways, has new personality traits that I think are perfectly in character given knowledge about her future self.

My guess is that any jean fans that hate teen jean (which is perfectly fine, to each his own) have such a strongly formed opinion of jean based on the last several decades of
    Comics that it’s hard to grasp this new version of her.
    Thanks.
    I'm reading Bendis All New X-men. She does seem a little whiny at the moment, understandable given her situation.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think it would be cool if Jean did Green or White Phoenix costume and Rachel was in Red, then put them on the same team. Actually give Jean the White and Rachel the Red, then they would look great together.
    A few years back, before Jean came back, I had the thought of a Phoenix Five team that included Jean, Rachel, Quentin, Emma, Hope, and Madelyne. They were all color-coded.

Jean was white, Rachel was red, Quentin was pink, Hope was green, and Madelyne was black.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    A few years back, before Jean came back, I had the thought of a Phoenix Five team that included Jean, Rachel, Quentin, Emma, Hope, and Madelyne. They were all color-coded.

Jean was white, Rachel was red, Quentin was pink, Hope was green, and Madelyne was black.
    That would be fun, and it could be that they would all be stable hosts too because they all are psychically capable of connecting to the Phoenix in a stable way.

I had the same thought, except I wanted
    1. Jean
    2. Rachel
    3. Madelyne
    4. Nate Grey
    5. Quentin

I would write as to have to be a Grey to have access to Phoenix if I was making rules for phoenix cannon. It would be cool if QQ had Grey genes from his mother’s side of the family.
    Last edited by Marvelboy1974; 09-11-2019 at 10:07 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

That would be fun, and it could be that they would all be stable hosts too because they all are psychically capable of connecting to the Phoenix in a stable way.
    Exactly - they were all stable hosts that represented different arms of the Force, and Madelyne hosted the odd-piece-out, which was the piece of the PF that became Dark Phoenix, hence why she was the sixth ranger.

Oh - I forgot to mention that since I called Jean White Phoenix, Emma was Gold.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Based on todays comic, how many mutants do you think are clones, esp all those that have died?

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Based on todays comic, how many mutants do you think are clones, esp all those that have died?
    It's hard to say, I kind of feel like they were either clones or that Krakoa has a backup of them. Although, that kind of devalues the presence of a "soul" because technically the clone would be a different person than the original which is something that we have seen in Spider-Man with Peter, Ben, and Kaine. They might be constructs and the real X-Men are in suspended animation to protect them, Xavier can upload their consciousnesses into the construct, but the real versions are still in suspended animation and can be woken up at any time by Xavier. It's still really creepy because it means Xavier is controlling everyone.

It's hard to say, I kind of feel like they were either clones or that Krakoa has a backup of them. Although, that kind of devalues the presence of a "soul" because technically the clone would be a different person than the original which is something that we have seen in Spider-Man with Peter, Ben, and Kaine. They might be constructs and the real X-Men are in suspended animation to protect them, Xavier can upload their consciousnesses into the construct, but the real versions are still in suspended animation and can be woken up at any time by Xavier. It's still really creepy because it means Xavier is controlling everyone.
    My hope is that Xavier clones their bodies but puts their actual consciousness in the cloned bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    My hope is that Xavier clones their bodies but puts their actual consciousness in the cloned bodies.
    that is the only way to work

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Clonning and resurrection feels weird to me.
    It would be like counting Maddie as Jean resurrected.

Maddie only had a fraction of Jean's soul. Not a complete clone. This might be a clue...

I wouldnt count her bc she didnt have Jean's memories or consciousness and in fact went on to create her own life for herself. People accept Xavier and Jean even though they are in cloned bodies bc of their minds