Page 436 of 626 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486536 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Yes, god forbid a key X-Men plotline not be about Jean.
    Imagine complaining about people wanting Jean to be the center of major plotlines in her oen appreciation thread.....
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    I had this in mind

Attachment 87069
    I can't read this clearly, Also could you please tell me where is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Very nice design! I’ve been thinking that we’ve never seen a version of the Marvel Girl look that simply puts Jean in PANTS. But Brower’s design does an excellent job combining signature elements of her iconic looks.
    Yeah, pants would make the costume better

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I can't read this clearly, Also could you please tell me where is this from?

Cable #86

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Take the new Moira McTaggart mutant reincarnation thang and give it to JEAN instead. Would have been an easier leap.
    I'd think it would be harder to sell on a character that's been a POV character than on a supporting cast member.

I don't believe Jean would like to be immortal, ageless or to reincarnate.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Like the last 14 years

I think they are different types are eincarnations, moira always go back to the fetus on her mother womb while Jean has different lives
    Moira has the power of reincarnation. Jean is prone to resurrection, while similar they are very different things. Though Jean was said to have been in a cycle of death and rebirth but Moira actually goes back to her birth. Jean is brought back (mostly) through the Phoenix or other means. I do think Jean would understand or sympathize with Moira's situation.

On the topic of X-force I hope Jean does get some of her own story or subplot. I am curious about her role and how she will interact with the rest of the team.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post

Cable #86
    Thank you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LostZargatan View Post
    I don't believe Jean would like to be immortal, ageless or to reincarnate.
    The more interesting, and story-worthy idea is that a part of her liked those things. That was the entire point of the Phoenix. Guys like Rosenberg really know how to let the air and intrigue out of a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    The more interesting, and story-worthy idea is that a part of her liked those things. That was the entire point of the Phoenix.
    Do you have any quote, evidence or panel that shows that she likes to be immortal or ageless?

Deep down Jean is a very down to earth woman, a relatively normal and stable person even if her life as been crazy as hell.
    Last edited by LostZargatan; 09-15-2019 at 08:01 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LostZargatan View Post
    Do you have any quote, evidence or panel that shows that she likes to be immortal or ageless?

Deep down Jean is a very down to earth woman, a relatively normal and stable person even if her life as been crazy as hell.
    Specifically about being ageless and immortal, no, but that aspect is kinda implied with being the Phoenix. She has a side to her that relishes that kind of power and ability. That's the part that went a little bit wild in the DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Each member gets a spotlight issue but only Ghost Rider and Iron Fist's have come out and Starbrand's is in November. So Big Bird's will be next year or 2021 when the run ends. Oh, and the whole team will meet Iron Man soon.
    That story line is still going on? Wtf
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Jasric i spretty good, she should be doing oficial big two covers

Not a fan of that era but this is a nice rendition of her.

So I’m watching the deleted scenes in Dark Phoenix with director commentary on. It’s interesting because it really gives some insight as to kinberg’s priorities and mindset.

In virtually every deleted scene he’s like “we deleted this because jean’s not in it.
    We knew how important it was for this to be a jean story so we wanted to skip and trim all these.”

He’s not wrong that dark Phoenix needs to be jean centric, but it occurs to me on how he’s saying these things that he thinks THAT Is they key to dark Phoenix- making jean central. In other words- it seems like he thinks x3 failed because Phoenix wasn’t the main plot- NOT because of all the other story elements that were crucial to the story (jean’s relationships, shi’ar, having an actual Phoenix raptor, hellfire club l, etc)

In other words i really think he thought making the movie jean centric was enough to do a good dark Phoenix story

(For the record I know it was supposed to be two films and was dramtically altered later- I’m just commenting on the actual product we got).
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?